Pitbull triple tree front stand

Lyrikz

Registered
I purchased a Lockhart front triple tree stand and i had to remove my front fender to get it on, then after a few days of it sittin up there, the actual stand started to bend. I have pics i can post a bit later...

So all those guys with a pit bull triple tree front stand, do you have to remove the front fender to get it into place??? Let me know how it is working for you.

No removal of the front fender required for the PitBull NewFront stand. It comes with a pin and mounts in the stem hole. I have some pics I can post later, but it is sitting on both front and rear stands in Texas now and will be that way until this time next year without worry!

hooken tells me that if your bike is lowered the pitbull front stand won't work. if it is at stock height it works great.
smile.gif

Yeah, what they said... It fits great at stocl ride height. If you're lowered you might have trouble gettin' it in there.
wink.gif

I had mine up on a pitbull new front stand all winter. With it lowered I had to leave the front fender off to get it off the stand. If I want to use the front stand now I have to take the front fender back off. It worked great at stock height.

Here mine sits on the NewFront stand. Mine is at stock height.

DSC00534.JPG

The Newfront Stand will not work on a lowered Busa. At least not if the forks have slid through the clamp. Fender has to come off.
cool.gif

Back