WSB Laguna

OB_Don Vernay

Registered
Any of you guys planning on hooking up at World Superbike in July?

I will be riding down from Montana through Portland, Oregon and Sacramento and wouldn't mind getting together with some fellow Busa owners.

Most likely will be there on Sunday for the Main Race and if you come down e-mail me and maybe we can hookup.And if you're down here in Laguna area stop by Yamaha/Suzuki Sports Center at 1717B Fremont Blvd. Seaside,Ca phone 831-899-2401 and talk to the gang in there and Bob Platt,great people.I bought two bikes from Bob and he's great people and will give you tips on places to eat and maybe to stay.Ride safe.This month they have the Keith Cole school down at Laguna wish I had the money to go,busy spending the money to fix our house hot water pipe leak and damage.Ride Safe

That is my planned vacation, Having Allied ship bike to California and ride her back east via Las Vegas.

Anyone from back east up for such a journey?

Depending on which way you go when you hit Vegas (VERY hot there in July), I might ride part way back with you. I was planning on going through Nevada and up through Idaho on my way back.

When you get your plans set e-mail me off list.

Back