Laguna Seca World Superbike Race

Guys/Gals I will be going to the Laguna Seca World Superbike Race which is held from July 9-11 at Monterey,Calif.They will have over 80 vendors there and some of the vendors might carry parts for our Hayabusa and if any of you guys/gals out there want me get information from vendors on parts for our bike I will get the information and e-mail you guys the information,also if you have any questions that I can forward to a vendor that you are having problems with and if they are out there I will forward the information to them.Anyways e-mail me at CiscoJ@AOL.com with your questions and I'll try to get the answers you need from the vendors.

Check with Second-Look quickly and if you are lucky they will give you a tank and seat cover set if you let them use your bike at their display. That was the deal they offered me for the "Loudon Classic". It also comes with a set of "worker passes" and you don't have to worry about your bike being stolen. Ask for Deborah.

Yes I am going to the WSB races at Laguna Seca. If anyone from the SF bay area would like to go, I would be happy to have your company for the trip. There will be about 10 riders from my workplace that will be going, so the more the merrier.

My reference to the fender was the rear fender. Too late though I let the saw start cutting and its gone I mounted the turning signals where Suzuki had the round rear reflectors I used a Lockhart Philips in Carbon Fiber they look pretty damn good-(if anyone is attempting this- play with the wires and you can get them to flash at exactly the rate of the stock ones without changing the blinker)-Gixxer

He was speaking American English, not the Queens English. One of the first things that the people do in the USA is remove that plastic (for looks) rear fender.

Um, gixxer, what do you mean by eliminating the fender? Sorry, I'm British and, as you know, we only almost speak the same language. Do you mean the lump of plastic extending over the top of the front wheel?
I only ask because it's the last thing in the world I'd want to do away with. It is integral to the bike's aerodynamics, and particularly its stability at very high speeds. You probably mean something entirely different though, so I'll shut up...

Back