Laguna Seca Parts Info

Got alittle information and parts from the Vendors that where down at Laguna Seca.For steel Braided Brake lines for the Hayabusa there's a company called GALFER that sells them,comes with everything to bolt on.The lines are sleeved with clear plastic to protect your bike/fender.
Part number is FRENOKIT GALFER FK003D223 SUZ HAYABUSA 99.I payed $77 dollars for the front.Their address and Web page are 5788 Dawson Ave, Goleta,Ca 93117-3717 ph 805-967-2726 fax 805-683-6102, WWW.SILCOM.COM/~GALFER/
Email: GALFER@SILCOM.COM
There's a company called Superbike Racing,Inc. that sells wheels that are really nice,they are a subsidary of DYMAG.Go to their web site to check out their products
www.superbikeracing.com.If you own a PitBull Front Stand/Jack you'll need a #5 Pin P/N F0001-005 for your Hayabusa.No one there was making a fender eliminator kit sorry.
Here's a good story John and I went down to Laguna via Hwy 101 cruzing at 70mph,who pulls along side of us a Ferrari,so I'm thinking is he going to go for it or should I,oh well twist of the wrist and away we go and John coming up fast on his TL-R,Dam who do I see in the rear view mirror a Black car coming up real fast John and I pull between two Vans,Ferrari pulls in front of the Van we all slowed down to 65mph,Mr Calif Highway Patrol flips on the lights at John and I,then pulls up to the Ferrari and flips on the Lights,then to our surprise the guy takes off on the next ramp,I guess that was a warning for us to slow down.Thanks CHP officer on Hwy 101 near Gilroy,we owe you one.See ya
Thanks Jeff for Catching the error.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 12 July 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 12 July 1999).]

Thanks for the brake line info, Cisco. What about brake pads? Anybody changed theirs yet?
Who makes good ones?
One more brake question, on my 89 GSXR1100 I cut out the round spring washers between the rotors and the big rivets that hold the rotor to the carrier. I was told that I now had "full floating brakes". Didn't seem to hurt or help the braking though. I had them like that for 3 yrs. Were they really full floating rotors like on racebikes or was someone just kidding me?

Sorry folks for not getting other informations on brake pads/tires/chains.The temp down there was 93+,and with all the nice motorcycle,girls,girls,woman my mind went wondering.Oh ya did see a street fighter Hayabusa made by Two brothers,man is that thing slick,pipes come up between the frame where the back seat was.

Cisco--
I saw the "Rodan" picture of the Hayabusa at two brothers' web page.
The Rodan eats all birds.
A naked Busa, its different

Back