Black Busa\' On Hwy 17 Last Sunday?

Watch out for motorcycle Officer Thompson of Santa Clara Police Local,rides a Harley hates bikes with loud pipes,Harley's types,will even give tickets to Fellow cops.He will ticket you for modification of the Exhaust system which is a Federal crime since he can not really get you for the loud pipes,other counties are using his tactic's,Mt.View,San Cruz and more to come.If you're cool and ride with in the speed limit and keep your rev's down with the aftermarket pipes no one will bother.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 21 December 1999).]

I had the pleasure of riding on Hwy 17 to Santa Cruz next to a Black Busa, with a yosh tri-oval exhaust.

It was great to be sweeping through the twisties and looking over at this guy wondering if I looked half as omni-potent as this dude.

Was this anyone from this board?

[This message has been edited by Deadly Impact (edited 21 December 1999).]

I am in Sunnyvale when I engage first gear.

Do you know of many other Busa's in the Bay Area? I have only met two other abusa-guy's. One at Alices Cafe, one at Road rider in San Jose.

DI,look out for the two Video camera's that are poles over looking HWY 17 near the old Santa's Village area and the turn off to Scott Creek road,there not looking for traffic flow bottle neck only,even speeders get their video show to the local cops.Ride Safe.

Thanks for the warning Cisco.

Are there any other words of wisdom that us bay area busa riders should listen too. You seem very knowledgable...

Back