The loudest,meanest sounding,aftermarket Busa pipe is???

Yes you are going to loose some horse power but how much I'm not sure,look at the guys that are putting on different pipes and you'll see the different HP gains from the various pipes,but I believe some of the gains was done with the remapping.Why don't you dyno your bike as it sits now and just remove the cans and dyno it again that will give you the difference plus you might have to remap the brain.Good Luck,Why are you doing this?Are your neighbors Harley riders with loud pipes, loud barking dogs, Race Car drive ror plain jerk?

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 07 January 2000).]

No body has a louder Busa then mine!
(open megaphone)
I'll bet money on that!

I haven't seen any pipe out perform yet.
(great top end)
I don't talk about it because it's not ready for production yet.

It's just a simple custom pipe...

[This message has been edited by frank adams (edited 07 January 2000).]

Its just gonna sound like another in a sea of opinions but the muzzy with the small round race can is as loud as it gets without losing torque and lowend.

P.S. since you plan on dropping a G or more you should go with the full TI with the race can. Whole damn setup weighs 7lbs. I have this system on a 2000XX with an oval C/F. You could see it at the zx12site in the photo gallery.

I truly wanna piss off my neighbors. If I'm dropping over 1K$ on an aftermarket exhaust, it better be so loud that it wakes the dead. You know, the louder it sounds, the faster it must be. Right??? Any input would be great.

My RS3 FULL RACE YOSH DUPLEX RATTLES MY WINDOWS

[This message has been edited by KEVTEC (edited 07 January 2000).]

Check out D&D, my wife can hear me coming at least two blocks away. Great deep rumble and seems to have gotten louder after the air box mod. Got one of those MP3 players for christmas to listen to on the bike but its basically useless cause I can't hear it at all. The pipes look good too.

No secrets from Me.

Just like to have all the facts & details before it gets into a big discussion.

Ever tried to answer a question on this site when you didn't have the answers?

100 plus people communicate here on a daily basis, It's nice to be able to provide as much information as possible.

Can you relate?

CbxChris: I know of just the pipe for your package!
Are you interested?

Frank

Just ordered a couple of Muzzy pipes for tht busa. Will let you know the out come of what the customers think in a couple of weeks. And I saved them a couple hundred bucks each I might add.

Back