Anyone seen/heard the M4 full exhaust system for the Busa???

Sportrider recently did a pipe shoot out and the M4 was the loudest tested (over 104 decibels). It also made decent H.P. gains. The test was performed on a GSXR750 I believe. Anyone here have, or know someone who has the M4 system? If so, is it decent? My primary concerns are sound(loudness/meanness), appearance, h.p. gains, and cost(in that order). Any help would be great?

Squid your concern for a loud pipe should be easy to satisfy, buy the Micron.

Micron is the only one who screws their canisters together, everyone else uses rivets. This was you can tune your bike to the desired tune, as easy as pulling out the packing and throwing in some nuts and bolts between the baffle and the Ti canister. You better get a metal can since carbon could melt with out any packing. By useing a differant combination of nut vs bolts you should get the proper rattle like that of an old Z1. Good Luck!

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH A LOUD PIPE, ARE YOU HAVING A WAR WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some pictures of a M4 available.

Are you one of those people who drives a CRX with a huge bass kicker in the back seat and drives through the neighborhood late at night
playing rap till your ears bleed?

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 16 January 2000).]

SV, I think there are a couple of different megaphones for the busa if you want really loud. I think Frank adams can help you on that one. If you want a loud exhaust can Cycle Stuff is importing some straight through cans from Europe that are louder then the ones around here that will fit on any header.

Don't worry about Kaw. statement, I'll be right behind you bassin in a yellow rover!!

Hey give us the results on the pipe shoot out!...I did it for the tires and SportRider seems to busy to answer my reply for a copy of that Nov issue!You know just the facts rank them puppys.....PLEASE :) :) :) :) :) :):

Back