M4 Exhaust?

sweeper

Registered
I'm more of a function kind of guy and thinking about putting on a 4:1 system just to free up the chain side of the bike. Not really concerned that much about performance improvement as the busa is great as she is. However, I was wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on the M4 exhaust? I can get a full system for not too much coin. Also, can adjustments be made without buying a PC3? I would just like to put the system on, get a decent adjustment so she runs okay and leave her alone. I've heard that some adjustment is possible without the PC, but not sure.

I've got an M4 . Good stuff made in TX by Americans  
beerchug.gif

The packing seems to last forever . Not too quiet , not to loud . Fit is perfecto .

I don't believe they play the dyno games with lite oil , weired fuel , happy dyno's ect ect like some other tuners , motor builders and exhaust companies do .

And your correct , very good deals can be cut on those exhausts .

Look here for stock numbers , numbers with and without mapping .

M4 Exhaust

I was recently astounded at some Micron full system pricing I saw from one company . It will always be a toss between these two pipes for me till the how to make a full pipe wheel is reinvented .

Back