Wrecked my 08'

It sounds like you are going to need some reconstructive surgery on you knee and some skin grafts. Best of wishes on a speedy recovery.

Sorry to here this. I had a friend of mine put his bike down the other day and he was not so lucky. He had to have knee surg. and his lady friend is still in serious condition. I am glad you are OK. Sorry again, Doug

Crashing sucks man! Growing new skin to cover the raw meat is a long and painful process. Ugly too! Keep your chin up, you'll be as good as new and much wiser soon.

The tires had 8749 miles on it. They were from the factory and tire pressure was normal. Im about to go pick up the bike and see the damages. So far I have a infection in my knee and running a fever. Ill post updates as i can. I95s in Virginia.

The tires had 8749 miles on it. They were from the factory and tire pressure was normal. Im about to go pick up the bike and see the damages. So far I have a infection in my knee and running a fever. Ill post updates as i can. I95s in Virginia.
Please, in the future, check your tires for both normal and abnormal wear BEFORE every ride. I cannot believe getting that many miles out of a stock Bridgestone BT-015 that are notorious for low mileage anyway. My 07 gixxer is more than 100 pounds lighter than the busa and I only got 6050 miles out of the front BT-015. Your tire was well beyond the wear limit which caused the blowout!!

Back