WOW!!!!

(Copperone @ Dec. 28 2006,18
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Have you got to ride it yet.  I've got the weekend off so I'll be trying to get the break in miles done on mine.
Rode it to work and back on Tuesday.  Was great to ride the new bike but a little bit of a pain because I was varying the engine speed as much as possible on the freeway.  Droning at the same rpm isn't the best way to break it in.

Tomorrow's ride will speed up the breakin peroid  
cool.gif

awesome gifts man!!! kudos to the missus for being so sneaky about it too.

now waking up on a nice bright sunny day will be harder than gettn up when its shiddy out!
beerchug.gif

WOW! very nice xmas gifts Charles, Ahem....is Santa still around? I would like to have this Black one show up at my house
biggrin.gif

gsxr750k6stdecru.jpg

Dayum bro!!! congrats on BOTH bikes.

That Gixxer sure does look sexy. You'll be a little harder to keep up with now at Miller.
wink.gif
Except on the straights. But if you're smoking me with cornerspeed, then straights don't matter.

I'll bring my gixx down one day and we'll burn some canyons.

btw-it feels weird not having that massive Busa torque under you doesn't it? Took me a while to adjust to the lower rpm's at first but when the mid-range to top end kicks in....whoa nelly!!!!

(gtrpimp76 @ Dec. 29 2006,10:29) btw-it feels weird not having that massive Busa torque under you doesn't it? Took me a while to adjust to the lower rpm's at first but when the mid-range to top end kicks in....whoa nelly!!!!
That's what I was looking for
biggrin.gif

Just got home from the 1st canyon ride and its very different to ride than the Busa, especially on slow corners
wink.gif

I've to adjust my riding position too.

Back