wow.. what is happening to our young generation??

Actually I support some Democratic positions. I think we should be paying more taxes. I think our healthcare system needs reform. I think that corporations should pay taxes. I actually think we need better gun control laws. The devil is in how we go about agreeing to carry out what we all should believe in. That is where the stupidity of the politics come into play.

The only label I can really go with is "benvolent". Demigans and Republicrats are labels of the corrupt. Pay more in taxes? while the fed pumps out 85 billion a month in QE money that becomes debt for all Americans that work and pay taxes... Seems to me the fed and many of the states can't manage their resources now. Health care does need revision but Obummer care is taking it in the wrong direction.

Overall your witnessing the escalation of tryanny on many levels. Until the people wake up, organize, and stop complying with the liars, whores, and thieves in politics not much will change. Your seeing the repeating of history and it is a corrupted one.

Actually I support some Democratic positions. I think we should be paying more taxes. I think our healthcare system needs reform. I think that corporations should pay taxes. I actually think we need better gun control laws. The devil is in how we go about agreeing to carry out what we all should believe in. That is where the stupidity of the politics come into play.

The only label I can really go with is "benvolent". Demigans and Republicrats are labels of the corrupt. Pay more in taxes? while the fed pumps out 85 billion a month in QE money that becomes debt for all Americans that work and pay taxes... Seems to me the fed and many of the states can't manage their resources now. Health care does need revision but Obummer care is taking it in the wrong direction.

Overall your witnessing the escalation of tryanny on many levels. Until the people wake up, organize, and stop complying with the liars, whores, and thieves in politics not much will change. Your seeing the repeating of history and it is a corrupted one.

Totally agree with this post.

Back