wow.. what is happening to our young generation??

I wonder which person the PRESIDENT can relate too NOW :banghead: ! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, where is Jessie and Sharpton on this one :whistle:

My daughter doesn't need a spanking; a strong look will make her cry...

However, we were kidding around one day, and I told her "if you do this, then you might just have to get a spanking"; she said "yeah, and I'll call the law"...my response was "Go right ahead, because the one you get after they leave will be EPIC"... :)

I was there in Duncan when it happened. I was born there and have quite a few relatives there. A couple them live within 1/4 mile of the shooting location.

Senseless and tragic act

I wonder if Obama will now get on TV and say "If I had a son..." because it's even odds his son could go either way - Should have never said it.

This is a DIRECT RESULT of the race-baiting that went on during the Zimmerman trial. If I were the parents of this kid, I think I'd sue MSNBC, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP over it. We are dangerously close to starting a 'revenge' cycle that doesn't end....Oh, and what (if anything) is Oprah gonna say about it?

Betcha the mainstream media never mentions it....just think if it had been a white kid killing a black kid with those tweets....we'd never hear the end of it.

I wonder if Obama will now get on TV and say "If I had a son..." because it's even odds his son could go either way - Should have never said it.

This is a DIRECT RESULT of the race-baiting that went on during the Zimmerman trial. If I were the parents of this kid, I think I'd sue MSNBC, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP over it. We are dangerously close to starting a 'revenge' cycle that doesn't end....Oh, and what (if anything) is Oprah gonna say about it?

Betcha the mainstream media never mentions it....just think if it had been a white kid killing a black kid with those tweets....we'd never hear the end of it.

obama said he never heard of this case..lmao
kudos to obama ,JJ, AS and media to stir up the race wars.. i am sure this is not the end either..
where are the parents of these poor children??? lmao
where are they hiding?? come on media why don't you all have interview with them every day??.

Sky and all. It really is a matter of perceptions. I just left Seattle from a week trip there. It is about as Democrat as it comes there. And they truly believe that the perception they have is the only one that makes sense. We talked about Zimmerman and race. It is like we live in totally different worlds. Which we in a way do. If you live in a perception and that perception surrounds you, it is your reality. They have no concept of what they have not experienced or seen around them. They actually devoutly believe that the only people that are racist are the white southerners. They were absolutely APPAULED that I carry a firearm. Zimmerman was a vigilante and the repressed blacks have no choice but to commit crimes because they are so beat down by the man. This was all being discussed among white citizens. When we left the restaurant we were approached by panhandlers. None of them white. Not one of them gave a panhandler one dime. I could have said something, but I felt it was better to just let it go.

Sky and all. It really is a matter of perceptions. I just left Seattle from a week trip there. It is about as Democrat as it comes there. And they truly believe that the perception they have is the only one that makes sense. We talked about Zimmerman and race. It is like we live in totally different worlds. Which we in a way do. If you live in a perception and that perception surrounds you, it is your reality. They have no concept of what they have not experienced or seen around them. They actually devoutly believe that the only people that are racist are the white southerners. They were absolutely APPAULED that I carry a firearm. Zimmerman was a vigilante and the repressed blacks have no choice but to commit crimes because they are so beat down by the man. This was all being discussed among white citizens. When we left the restaurant we were approached by panhandlers. None of them white. Not one of them gave a panhandler one dime. I could have said something, but I felt it was better to just let it go.

I would not have left that room a popular person.

I would not have left that room a popular person.

I was more diplomatic in my discussions. Stood my ground on our differences but treated their view with respect and told them I feel sorry for the state of Washington being in such bad financial condition. They are being taxed to death, and going broke. That kind of made the table go quiet and I think they had to concede that indeed they can't think their way out of the path they have taken.

Being accountable is unheard of these days. No one is responsible for their actions. There is a reason for wrong doing. This insane crap started in the late sixties. The Left starts this crap and is SHOCKED at what its policies has produced.

Little Billy ditches school, why not? His parent/s can`t do squat to him about it. The school does not contact the parent/s, the parent/s have no idea what is going on, if they did, and decided to spank Little Billy, the parents are thrown in jail, and Little Billy goes to a home for kids. The parents are labeled child abusers. It continues, Billy is not in school. The police get involved. Guess who gets arrested? Well here in California the parents. What started this? Lets go back to the 70`s when the Left said it was barbaric to spank a kid. The Left made it illegal to spank your kid, because some kids were killed by NUTTY parents.

Just because you mean good, does not mean it is good for society.

let me tell you a little story happened 6 months ago in townhomes where i live:
my neigbor across the street had a volvo s80 and parked it outside the garage and one day i noitced coming home that his hood fender and front head lite is busted, i saw him and told him what happened?? he said few hrs ago one of the kids in neighborhood 10 years old grabbed a dumbbell from gym section of the property and for no reason went to his car and smashed the headlite and put good size dings on the hood and fender!!!
he heard the noise and came outside and very pissed off told him why did you do this??

the kid said i just wanted to try see what it does to the car!! my neighbor told him you know you are in a big trouble now, the kid said i am 10 years old and cops can't do anything to me and my parents don't care either!!when i heard that i told myself wow what the FU@@ is wrong with these kids?? this is the mentality of some of our youngsters.. not sure what happened to the kids and parents with legal stuff, all i know is they did evict them out of the property asap and my neighbor moved out a month later..

Kids are not naive these days and everybody is worried about everybody else's business but their own. Go ahead and spank, slap, paddle, or whatever else kind of physical discipline you want to use..... Kids know the rules and how to manipulate them. all that kid has to do is go to school the next day and act sad or limp profusely from a mere spanking and some teacher or counselor will ask what's wrong. Cue the waterworks and whoila!!! You got Child Protective Services @ your front door bright and early. Growing up I was scared of my parents.... I was scared of my friends parents. IMO that's what's lacking good ole fashioned scared chitless of adults and what they will do to you. Nowadays kids look @ adults as peers. Hard 2 be afraid of a "grounding or a so called time out". Only way to gain that respect is thru fear which is derived from a good ole fashioned azz whoopin :whistle:

I'll probably mess this up, but the preacher of a church I visited last week said " teachers are afraid of admins, admins are afraid of principals, principals are afraid of the school superintendent and the superintendent is afraid of the school board and the school board is afraid of the parents, and the parents are afraid of the kids " :laugh:

So sad with what is going on it the world today. Prayers sent to his family :please: When I was in school in the 7th grade I got 3 licks from the principle for a month straight. I never complained because I knew I was in the wrong. I also remember when I was young my mom spanked my sister one time. She told her if she ever laid another hand on her she would get reported for child abuse. Of course my mom was so afraid to touch her. My sister turned out BAD. I only hit my son once and told him he will always respect me. I can guarantee he never forgot it. He never raised his voice to me again. It's not how many times you whip you kids but when you do you make it count. He is now 30 and has never drank, done drugs or been in any trouble. I always told him if he got in trouble for either or he was on his own. Seems like it stuck with him. Thank God :thumbsup:

We all know what the problem is. The question is what do we do about it?

Our America has been jerked out of our hands by a homegrown hostile force.

You all know it. No PC applies. The science speaks for itself. We have a disease.

They feel weak alone. It takes a tribe before they grow a collective ball.

It is time to start fighting back. For the laws sake, make it a defensive fight.

I don't want any patriots going to jail for doing what's right. Use the great equalizer.

Really? I have not the foggiest notion "what the problem is." Who comprises of this mysterious "homegrown hostile force?"

Sensei...please share your wisdom.

But of course YOUR perception is the right one yes? LOL, just joking. "Letting it go" shows that you are right. Well done!

Really? I have not the foggiest notion "what the problem is." Who comprises of this mysterious "homegrown hostile force?"

Sensei...please share your wisdom.

You are being deliberately obtuse. I will not explain it to you, it is obvious to all who want to see.

Here is a hint. 8 to 1 odds.

But of course YOUR perception is the right one yes? LOL, just joking. "Letting it go" shows that you are right. Well done!

Actually I support some Democratic positions. I think we should be paying more taxes. I think our healthcare system needs reform. I think that corporations should pay taxes. I actually think we need better gun control laws. The devil is in how we go about agreeing to carry out what we all should believe in. That is where the stupidity of the politics come into play.

Back