Wow...Im a lucky guy

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
So I get a call from my Fiance today, and she wanted to make it a suprise, but she couldn't wait to tell me. She ordered me up a Full Micron Race Exhaust...with Black Aluminum canister ( havent seen that style before).

I guess the guys at Micron were top notch to deal with, explained a lot of things to her about which style to go with and to stay away from (for heat issues). Anyhow, Im so happy...I have a great exhaust comming, and already have the best darn woman a guy could want...and she's babealicious to boot.
bowdown.gif

So I get a call from my Fiance today, and she wanted to make it a suprise, but she couldn't wait to tell me. She ordered me up a Full Micron Race Exhaust...with Black Aluminum canister ( havent seen that style before).

I guess the guys at Micron were top notch to deal with, explained a lot of things to her about which style to go with and to stay away from (for heat issues). Anyhow, Im so happy...I have a great exhaust comming, and already have the best darn woman a guy could want...and she's babealicious to boot.  
bowdown.gif
Uh, okay - - PICS! You don't expect us to take your word for it, do you? Oh and show us your new exhaust too!

thumbs-up.gif

Thanks , I read this to my fiance and now its up to her to raise the bar!
biggrin.gif

I will post some pics when the Micron comes. The fiance wants to help install the system, so I will be able to show you some pics of the 2 hotties together in the next week or so.
cool.gif

I want a full Micron exhaust for my Busa but I don't want to pay for it. Does your fiance have a sister?
wink.gif

Yah she has 2 sisters...first sister is 13 years old and she is in her 2nd year of drag racing rail cars (Junior level or something like that) - I think she's a little too young, and too fast for most of you guys. And the other sister is 18 and a little too grumpy.
laugh.gif

Back