Lucky

tribalbusasteve

Registered
I read a couple of post that talk about riding there Busas everyday getting off of them and just stairing at them. I envy you guys I bout my baby 2 years ago and I love her even more today, but my job keeps me on the road 3 - 4 weeks at a time. So most of the time Im laying in a hotel room looking at a pic of her, or even worse driving down the roadand see a Busa go bye. It almost kills me. So to all you guys that get to see your baby every day dont take it for granted and relize how lucky you are. I cant wait to get home and spend the whole weekend with mine.
Be safe out there Steve

l_d0d9b5838d595a606b9c902726f49ff9.jpg

Stay on the oRg while your on the road, it will make things a bit easier bro. Be safe!:beerchug:

Dont worry tribalbusasteve, i'm in the same boat as u are. I am gone 4-5 days a week out of town as well. Always seems when i get home and have a chance to ride it's always rainin of something comes up. Had mine for 3 years now and only have a little over 5k miles. Sucks bad but every time i ride it it's like the first time all over again.

i can sympathize with you, normally i get to spend about an hour and a half every day on her. but last year when i went down it took me seven months to save and get parts, but i still had to walk by her to get to my truck, heartbreak every time, just waiting until the time when it's just me, her, and the open road. stay strong brother.

im a single dad and have my toddler every other weekend for 4 nights and don't ride at all just look at the bike in the garage so I feel your pain....it rains like hell here all the time so when its nice out and I'm tied down all I can do is look at it, or shop online for more parts...

Back