Well, im on a out of state job

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Yup you heard right thats 7 days a week, from 12-16hrs a day! for a month or 2 months straight!  Anything after 8hrs a day is overtime at time and a half, and double time on Sunday.  Thats quite a bit of money and quite a bit of work!!  I'll get 25-35$ a day just for food. and Hotel is paid for. I will work In Louisiana at an Army base. I'll be hooking up and disconnecting power to the chiller units and changing oil, and who knows what else.   So I am thinking when I get back, I should treat myself to a Titanium full system.  I have to admit when I get lucky, I get lucky!  Even as bad as it 'seems' to get sometimes, opportunities rain on me at the right time.  So thats got me happy.  And the fact that I want an exhaust and I will get it has me happy aswell
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152923890 -->

With those hours and that amount of overtime you could buy ME a turbo in celebration of your Titanium Exhaust!
tounge.gif

Hey, StreetnTrack has a post looking for any interest in an exhaust group buy.  Maybe Hayaboosta03 can get *everyone* an exhaust!  
smile.gif

Well, now that we have that settled, is there anything else anyone needs?  Hayaboosta03 is going to be loaded in a couple of months or so...
laugh.gif

J/K Congratulations on the job!
beerchug.gif
 (Though, it sounds like you're going to work for your money with all of those hours you will be puttin in!)

Hey, StreetnTrack has a post looking for any interest in an exhaust group buy.  Maybe Hayaboosta03 can get *everyone* an exhaust!  
smile.gif

Well, now that we have that settled, is there anything else anyone needs?  Hayaboosta03 is going to be loaded in a couple of months or so...
laugh.gif

J/K Congratulations on the job!
beerchug.gif
 (Though, it sounds like you're going to work for your money with all of those hours you will be puttin in!)
I vote for that. I wan't a new exhaust too. Get to work Hayaboosta03, we are counting on you!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Sounds like a great deal! Lots of work but in the end you will have a bank roll to show for it. It will be rough at first but it will become second nature after about a week into it. Good luck!

LOL you guys are funny
smile.gif
It will definately be well earned, I just I was going through the Apprentice school (starts September) and I'd be making 4$ more than what I am now. But oh well, just letting you guys know that I won't be on for a while. I already posted in SaT's post on the group buy I happened to see
smile.gif
Thanks guys.

smile.gif

Back