Wow! Check out what we found tonight!!

J'Man

Registered
My buddy rides a streetfighter 919. I took it for a spin and couldn't believe the lack of power it had. Since this was his first bike he didn't know the difference. We pulled in my shop and found two major problems. First his Powercommander was displaying an error so we reloaded the correct map. Second we checked the air filter and check out what we found!!!! :whistle:

Do you think this was deliberate or maybe a mouse put a nest in there? This thing should run like a raped ape when we're done! I can't believe it would even crank like this.

Air Filter.jpg

Wow! My guess is that it sat for a while or over the winter the little critter made a home...

Looking forward to the report after you got it all taken care of...

Wow, Might need a little better upkeep in the future.

As far as the Raped Ape goes ?????????

I was about to say my 919 ran strong and was plenty fast for most everything but LSR... But then I saw the pic! That's nasty. I'm sure it will run great after a good cleaning. :thumbsup:

My vacuum cleaner looks like that after I clean up after the dog! Looks like the critters found their way in for sure. I had a huge mouse nest in my outboard this spring - I even wrapped it with plastic and taped it down. No Idea how they got in but they did.

We'll after all was put back together, my buddy is ready to keep his bike now! When he come back after the first ride he was grinning from ear to ear. I rode it up the street and it's back performing like an inline motor should be. :thumbsup:

Back