Check this out!

depends on where they are, empty roads with friends is fine, but if you trying to wheelie between(front and back) cars, its not just their life at risk.

depends on where they are, empty roads with friends is fine, but if you trying to wheelie between(front and back) cars, its not just their life at risk.
Well yes then you have a whole different story. The trouble with people wheeling is they like a crowd most of the time to watch. Which does involve others.

and now the Stunnah is writing a rough draft of his wittiest response.........or warming his digital camera up..........one of the two I suppose.........................

One other thing..........first off I would laugh my ass off at someone who pulls up and says (something to this effect)...."hey, what's up....I can walk this........WANNA SEE".  What are you twelve......there are plenty of guys that can walk the hell out of a number of different bikes.........I do em cause they are extremely fun.  But as I like to qoute our fellow rider Wink 1100......."you have to be 100% well rounded".  Ask him to chase you through a few curves and then see if he can "walk it".......probably not.  

Wheelies are fun and exciting and since I don't drink or do drugs........that's my high......but I can do other things on our bike as well........and I don't ever just run up to someone I've never met and blurt out something like you explained.  Just kinda funny to me.  Typical 18y/o male stuff..........LOL.
Higg,

I know you ain't hatin'...Man for real I just can't get everything to click at the right time...It's this or that that always goes wrong...No defense...I've been here awhile and should have made it happen...I will represent...

I'm a little disappointed at this thread actually. I can't believe you guys here are going to hate on an 18yr old man/boy. I don't care who they are or what they ride; we as fellow riders should never wish bad on another nor say when they go "splat". No matter how experienced or inexperienced you are WE all can go "splatâ€￾!

Now what you saw with this guy two up wheeling maybe something relatively new in the states (I have to say that because I haven't riding in the states for over 2½ yrs), but its old hat here in Japan. Let me give you an example of what goes on here. You will see dudes riding two up wheeling through traffic here with their girlfriends on the back. For the more experienced two up duo...you will see one standing up starting the wheelie...then the passenger go under his legs, the original driver go to passenger spot, and the old passenger now driver finish riding this wheelie down the street (yes they changed spots). First time I saw that was like WTFudge!!! How in the hell...but these are some badass dudes here. And yes this was on a street not a track.

So the moral of my story is...just because you can't do something...don't hate on another. You can be scary on your Busa by yourself. Maybe you should have bought a Gold Wing.

When I first think of Busa...I really don't think safest motorcycle driving habits. Busa = Speed and talented riders.

Ok I'm done with my soapbox.

Just messing with you a little my man.

And Revlis, that was funny. I guess it could be considered the same thing........but, I guess I kinda feel I know you guys a bit. Plus there's the whole anonymity of the internet, which probably has a lot to do with it. When it's all said and done, I think curves are where it's at.

Just messing with you a little my man.

And Revlis, that was funny.  I guess it could be considered the same thing........but, I guess I kinda feel I know you guys a bit.  Plus there's the whole anonymity of the internet, which probably has a lot to do with it.  When it's all said and done, I think curves are where it's at.
OK cool, glad you got that I was picking...

jump9.gif

Later all,   Rev

Back