Would you buy these.....

Personally I look in between my elbow and torso most times but thats just me, not akin to the mirrors..the stockers had the same affect on me too so I figured if I cant use the stockers worth a fck I might as well have ones I like and that I can still use:thumbsup:

They look awesome, But I think that 200 would be a bit HIGH:laugh:

There are only 2 markets for mirrors, looks, and better than stock visibility. You'll obviously not be able to see behind you as well as you can with the stock mirrors. Myself and many others have GSXR mirrors for the added visibility, and the reasonable $50 price.
It seems your mirrors can only be marketed for looks, as they offer a decrease in function.
They're not bad looking, maybe a chrome option would help sales along too.
A high price always seems to do well with the show crowd anyway, seems the more you pay, somehow the better it supposedly is.
I know that there's alot of overhead launching any part, but at $200 to $300 a set I think the majority of buyers would want improvements other than just looks.:beerchug:

Thanks for the FB Six...

Granted on your first point..no stalk = less visibility but only slightly so saying they can ONLY be marketed for looks is somewhat misleading as it depends on the rider...there would be no difference in how I ride if we rode together because you have 1K mirrors and I have MR's bro...nor would your 1K's make you a better rider. I agree theyre not "bad" looking but honestly I cant envision them in a chrome..to me that would just make them uglier and theyre already kind of an "acquired taste":laugh:

I honestly don't know what the capital expenditures to extrude the parts would be, Im not on that part of this Im more seeking opinions and thoughts before the person I now wastes time or money on the efforts...

What kind of improvements would you consider " worth the effort" in this type of product?

Again, thanks for the FB:thumbsup:

I think we would have to get a set for you made of STEEL to go along with your cohunas:rofl::rofl:

And that you could grind and drag those too:rofl::rofl:

Ill give you my answer

Although they look VERY nice, i cant see them functioning very well.

I need longer mirrors, not shorter ones.

Sorry, thats my .02

They LOOK great though

I think predominantly, the price threshold would have to be at about...

100 to 150? Painted?

Hopefully more people will chime in.:thumbsup:

Thanks to all the people who have given feedback to this point, and those who havent, please feel free to do so.

Ill give you my answer

Although they look VERY nice, i cant see them functioning very well.

I need longer mirrors, not shorter ones.

Sorry, thats my .02

They LOOK great though

Thanks dude....don't be sorry I WANT opinions:thumbsup:

Who knows maybe IF they were to get made the maker COULD develop these with stalks? But thats what solicting this feedback is for:thumbsup:

You never know bro, you just never know:laugh:

I think predominantly, the price threshold would have to be at about...

100 to 150? Painted?

That is much easier to swallow.

How are the aerodynamics of these compared to the stockers? I find the stock ones on the Gen2 blow a lot of dirty air on the rider.

I would pay $100 at the most painted in black or orange to match the stock color. Although, I went with the GSX-R mirrors to broaden my view, so the functionality of these mirrors would play a big part in my decision to purchase. They look nice though and seem to follow the lines of the bike quite well.

That is much easier to swallow.

How are the aerodynamics of these compared to the stockers? I find the stock ones on the Gen2 blow a lot of dirty air on the rider.

Aerodynamically they are awesome, that is one thing I CAN say about them...

I agree that the big stockers send alot of air around..and thanks for the FB on the price:thumbsup:

I would pay $100 at the most painted in black or orange to match the stock color. Although, I went with the GSX-R mirrors to broaden my view, so the functionality of these mirrors would play a big part in my decision to purchase. They look nice though and seem to follow the lines of the bike quite well.

Thanks for the FB bro:thumbsup:they DO folllow the lines well, best set Ive seen...

And yup I guess we would be talking about stock colors..

i'm actually in the market for some mirrors, but i think they're just to stubby for my tall arse. maybe if they had a little more show, they'd tempt me more. they just look to plain to me.

$80 in a basic black would be a deal. $140 color matched.

I like the stock ones. It seems for looks you would compete against "show" mirrors. They don't look show, so they are competing in the function category.. but there less then stock.

Gixxer mirrors -- $50
Show mirrors -- $200/$250.

Little bit show/ little bit function..$80-$110
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the feedback bro...what WOULD you pay????

I wouldn't buy them cause they are to short they look like they will have less visibility than the stockers and the stockers aren't so hot as it is.

I like those mirrors and I have been eyeing them for awhile, so a cheaper alternative would definitely be interesting. But I have also been thinking about going to a rear view camera for my mirror. I was considering molding my own mirrors so i could put the video screen in one and my radar in the other. That way it could pick up laser.

But to answer your question I would pay $200 for a quality looking product with good mirrors. Make sure the mirrors don't make everything too small. Include a nice flat black in the color choices.

Back