How short would you cut these cans?

Greenbean

Registered
Just got off the phone with a sales rep at Two Brothers and he was telling me I could modify the pipes and they would do it for me, No refund of course, he said I could change the gold to black rings very soon, and also get a black bolt kit for the end caps. Now he also said they can shorten the cans for me at 50.00 each side, so if the can in this pic is 15". how much shorter would you guys recommend I go.

TB15inchcans.jpg

Thanks and I was thinking maybe 2 inches would look good. I think motorcycle exhausts are like nice wheels on a nice car, the wrong wheel ruins the look of the car and the wrong pipes ruin the look of the bike.

:brave:

I think those are 17" long aren't they? I'd just take 3 inches off. Contemplated this myself but decided to go with a full akra. I think it would look good.

I have the same one's on my bike. I am debating whether i should change them or nor. If i do i like the shorty look. It shows everything and it has to be easier to clean the bike. I don't think i would cut the one's you have. I think if you do you will have to put a PC on it. That is what has stopped me from doing my change. Just a thought, Doug

Brendas Car 002.jpg

Back