Wot plate vs starter button

PORT

Registered
I am hooking up my NOS kit this week and have noticed some posts recently that have other riders utilizing either the starter or horn switches controlling the hit, why not just use a WOT plate switch? If you believe that you can't control the bike in first gear, then only floor it from second gear and up. Isn't it a must to use the WOT switch anyway to prevent spraying before wide open throttle? I am using an airshifter and it seems there would be to much going on (confusion) to hit another button

Hook it to your sarter button, and take it for a test in 3 gear then start spraying then hit your shift button. You can do it .Burt

I installed mine with the START/NO2 flip switch and a WOT switch, The start button has to be pressed and the the throttle wide open before it starts to spray.

I had my nitros hooked to a wot switch than to my start button it dosent take long to get use to it .That is the way to go NO CLUTTER on handel bars with extra buttons. Also air shift on horn is good.

i have wot activation on the busa (btc box) and a push button on the 12,the wot switch is easier,but the button is much safer...imo

if you get your self in a bad situation,pogoing comes to mind,you can get off the button,but with a wot switch you are in big trouble,you will be on and off the gas until it straightens out.......or goes all bad

hey port what kit did you get and how much $$$ who did you purchase from , id like to pick up a dry 40 shot ! just to play with !
tounge.gif

I bought the NX Dry Kit from Schnitz with a 2.5lb polished bottle ($399). I will post pics in a week, bike is going to look sick where & how I am mounting it.

Back