Worth tuning?

Phrogg

Registered
I got the power commander in, and mapped with the ti-force full exhaust. Huge difference in performance!:thumbsup:

I don't ever plan on changing anything with the engine or exhaust ever again. So my question is. Is it worth going to get it dynoed and tuned by a professional?

I got the power commander in, and mapped with the ti-force full exhaust. Huge difference in performance!:thumbsup:

I don't ever plan on changing anything with the engine or exhaust ever again. So my question is. Is it worth going to get it dynoed and tuned by a professional?

Yes, absolutely. You will not only see another big difference in the before and after graphs- even more horsepower and torque - you will feel the difference when you get back on . . .:laugh:

Your a** dyno will thank you!

Well worth tuning had a custom map given to me from a member when I got my Tsukigi Exhaust and PC III on my Gen 1, our mods were almost identical. After I had my own custom map made and my Busa run noticeably smoother throughout the powerband, also picked up about 3-4 mpg when cruising on long highway trip. Was not worried about the power gains but more the smoothness.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Back