Worlds quickest bike crash

That is some funny sh*t.......You would be surprised at how

often this happens. ........f**kin' ridiculous

They don't realize the tires are new and havent been scuffed to get the mold release off yet!!

What the hell was he doing?
rock.gif

Maybe he should have learned where the clutch and the brake were before that tree jumped out in front of him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Check out that outfit, perfect for learning how to ride. You wouldnt want a helmet to distract you or anything.

Aww man, he scratched his brand new fashion statement.
sad.gif

Ya know what I hate most about those videos? They're too short! I want the whole story...I want to see the reaction of the dumbazz and what he has to say as he gets up off the ground! You just know the camera is still rolling.
smile.gif

director.gif
 Pull in the clutch! Pull in the clutch! Pull in the clu...
face7.gif
Had an episode very similar to this happen to me a couple of months ago. I've been trying to teach my girlfriend the basics of riding while she's waiting for her MSF session to roll around. On one of her first-ever times on her bike I had her slowly pull it down the driveway. Well, she freezes up and heads straight for the truck at the end. At this point I'm hanging on to the sissy bar from behind to try to slow the thing down being towed down the driveway yelling those exact words.
laugh.gif

Fortunately, she did manage to stop in time. Even had an entire foot of extra room.
smile.gif

Back