Funniest Crash ?

Kent, I've been wondering if something like that is what happened to me, the other riders on site said I was already through the turn before I went off the road, my mind blocking out the accident is really begining to annoy me, sucks not knowing what actually happened.

Umm, I really don't see what is so funny about it? The bike could've easily landed on him, I really don't think any crashes are funny???

The is a saying " its all funny untill someone gets hurt then its Hillarious"
He didnt get hurt so it was funny:laugh:

I never laugh at crashing. That could've went way bad.

Umm, I really don't see what is so funny about it? The bike could've easily landed on him, I really don't think any crashes are funny???

Gotta agree here the thought may be kinda funny cause he's ok but same time could have been any one of us too and thats not so funny.

This is exactly what Doug is talking about, there's nothing funny at all about a dude crashing no matter what caused it, I wounder if you would think it was "funny" if it was your brother or good friend that went down and got tore up bad or worse

crashing aint funny- getting up and ***** slapping some one for laughing at you when you crash, now thats funny:poke:

Back