Worked on the bike today

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got a chance to work on my bike today. Thanks again to John for the calipers and brake pads. And thanks to Shawn for the Roaklok

Pix? Of course
winkold.gif

HPIM1932__Small_.JPG

Oh and another huge thanks to Shawn for answering the phone today. You're a life saver my friend
beerchug.gif

HPIM1934__Small_.JPG

Hey John, know what this is? Look tasty yet? It will soon. Just for you bro
beerchug.gif

HPIM1940__Small_.JPG

Sam,
Glad things are working out for you!

Looks like it's coming together! Kudos to everyone helping out!
beerchug.gif

Wowser. Just read the whole "what happened" thread. Sorry you had to go through all that. Glad to see it all coming back together. And to quote Omslaw "Kudos to everyone helping out! "

Good Luck on the rebuild Sam !
hello.gif
So what's with the little plant ?
rock.gif

glad to see you near completion bro!

think you'll make it to Elkhart this weekend or next for the 'festivities'? AMA this weekend, Stuntwars next??
bowdown.gif
guna be some fun times-weather looks like it'll be niiiiiicceee
cool.gif

Can I bill XXX for the hour of my life I just spent? Can't wait to see how your bike turns out when done! Good luck!

I know this won't make any difference with the rebuilt, but I have an Ivans ATRE I not going to use if you don't already have a ATRE. Let me know if you want it, you're definately welcome to it.

I know this won't make any difference with the rebuilt, but I have an Ivans ATRE I not going to use if you don't already have a ATRE.  Let me know if you want it, you're definately welcome to it.
Thanks for the offer my friend but I've already got a TRE. To the best of my knowledge, XXX didn't screw with the motor. They just trashed my plastics and gave me bad calipers.

glad to see you near completion bro!

think you'll make it to Elkhart this weekend or next for the 'festivities'? AMA this weekend, Stuntwars next??
bowdown.gif
   guna be some fun times-weather looks like it'll be niiiiiicceee
cool.gif
I wish. Wont have the plastics till Friday(hopefully) Then I'm taking the first three days of next week off for MSF
winkold.gif

Back