Woo hoo tires!

busastalker05

Registered
Not another tire thread yet had release my excitement, my new tires will be here around 5 and should get them changed tomorrow. After lots of r&d I decided to go with the battleax 16 front and 23 rear combo I hope they work well! Got them from motosport.com for 269 free shipping n no sales tax.

Two months without riding due to no tires is ridiculous ! It's gonna be good to get back on her

Glad you got the tires and that's a great price. Flagged down by a guy the other day. Rear flat blew out on him. He was stranded, out of Florida, in the middle of no where, with tires that were beyond worn out. I made a call for him and when I came back by hours later he was gone. So I hope he got things squared away.

I am in need of a rear tire right now, like in a bad way. I am up in the air right now as to which tires I am going to go with.

The Battle AX BT016 front and BT023 rear is a good combination for the busa. I have used that combo for some time now. I think my next set will be Dunlop Sport Max Q2 front and Roadsmart rear. Although I have never had a bad Bridgestone tire I've become quite fond of Dunlop tires in general, from their exceptional N-tec 211 race tires to their incredable Q2 street/track rubber.

BT003rs front and rear. gonna try them out for the first time this sunday at the track Eagles Canyon Raceway. previously had the bt016 very happy with performance from battleax tires...I always shop and read up on other tires but Always end up with Bridgestones...just preference.

BT003rs front and rear. gonna try them out for the first time this sunday at the track Eagles Canyon Raceway. previously had the bt016 very happy with performance from battleax tires...I always shop and read up on other tires but Always end up with Bridgestones...just preference.

Your choice of BT003's for track days will not disappoint you. They are short lived for street use but impressive for track days and canyon carving! :thumbsup:

^^^3 threads I try to stay out of...politics,religion, and TIRE THREADS!...

Glad your getting the bike back to good ridding condition. We all need a room without hard corners so we can bounce off the walls waiting for our busa parts.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

Pirelli diablo rosso corsa is the stickiest tire i ever ran on my busa.I ride the twistes hard and i have leaned her to the edge on the throttle hard.The tires have about 5000miles on them the rear tire is a little thin in the middle and the sides still have some meat on them.Im expecting the rear to go about 7500 mi the front still looks good.Might not have to replace it till i chew up another rear.

Pirelli diablo rosso corsa is the stickiest tire i ever ran on my busa.I ride the twistes hard and i have leaned her to the edge on the throttle hard.The tires have about 5000miles on them the rear tire is a little thin in the middle and the sides still have some meat on them.Im expecting the rear to go about 7500 mi the front still looks good.Might not have to replace it till i chew up another rear.

Do you mean the Corsa III or just the Corsa?

Back