Cyclegear matched the tire price.

Good deal, Jay. Lankee, sorry for the thread jack. I'll take this to the other thread. You should look into tracking as well, now that you're dragging limbs. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Trey, i will be at Barber in October also. Skydivr is right, Novice will be plenty fast for u guys after lunch. I will probably be in the novice group then too. Stick with the novice group, and learn all that u can without the added pressure of running with the faster group. :thumbsup:

Trey, i will be at Barber in October also. Skydivr is right, Novice will be plenty fast for u guys after lunch. I will probably be in the novice group then too. Stick with the novice group, and learn all that u can without the added pressure of running with the faster group. :thumbsup:

Skydivr has never lead me in the wrong direction yet. I have been to Barber and loved running Novice (Passed & got Passed)... Just need Flicka, Lankee and a few of you others run a few laps with. Would be pretty awesome to have our own group within the Novice group.

Skydivr has never lead me in the wrong direction yet. I have been to Barber and loved running Novice (Passed & got Passed)... Just need Flicka, Lankee and a few of you others run a few laps with. Would be pretty awesome to have our own group within the Novice group.

If Charlie comes that month, he'll be out there in A coaching so you'll all have a big time :thumbsup:

Naaaah I will pass on a nice clean prepped track seems very boring to me to go around the same turns all day. Just dont see the thrill in it but going fast. Plus you know how I am with riding with people i dont know. I couldnt imagine some jackass taking me out in turn that I dont know.
Okk arrived here in Little Switzerland put almost 400 miles on the new front pilot pure mostly interstate and about 80 miles on wet backroads instead the rain.
I did make a run down the Diamondback 226A at a moderate pace to just check it out.
Yes, the pilot pure tire feels as the sidewall is to weak for the Busa. I noticed a looser front end at speeds above 80. This tire will be up for sale when I get home. Back to the 2CT,s

It would be cool to see a pack of 5-6 busas tearing up a track. It would probably scare everyone on the smaller bikes. Wish I lived closer to that track to see it.

Donn, you'd better pack it in tonight storms comin, rained cats/dogs in PV about an hour ago...

The fact of the matter is that these bikes dont corner anyway, so why all the bickering about tires?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Daniel you are correct! All of tires mention are great tires for the average and moderate paced riding. Exploring the art of going faster leaned over requires tires to be even better, hence the tread life is a lot lower for better traction. Everything is a trade off! You want more grip at the limit..... Then expect a lower tire life! You want more mileage out of your tire expect less traction at the limit!

Same and simple as the saying goes you cant have both worlds at the same time:beerchug:

Donn, you'd better pack it in tonight storms comin, rained cats/dogs in PV about an hour ago...
beautiful morning here in the NC mountains. Just ran the Diamondback. Cool 58 degrees sun is trying to poke its way out.
No worrys on a wash out the place I am staying has a wide selection of top qaulity beer LOL!

How many laps and are we talking about same bikes here as the GENII STOCK OEM BRAKES AND Suspension
Only difference tires and rider?

No you said if you got on a track you prolly wouldn't have people lapping you. I'm talking just like we rolled our bikes on the track tomorrow. Your track experience and your Busa. My track experience and my GSXR 1K.... 10 laps at Barber.

I think Charlie might could on his Busa in a 20 minute session....

No you said if you got on a track you prolly wouldn't have people lappingi you. I'm talking just like we rolled our bikes on the track tomorrow. Your track experience and your Busa. My track experience and my GSXR 1K.... 10 laps at Barber.
I would hope so!! Thats just like saying I will race you with my 9" over multistage lockup clutch busa against your stock busa on the dragstrip.

Back