Cyclegear matched the tire price.

Tiller said:
Yea just like all the threads you are in on that are turned into "which color is fastest" circle jerk :poke:

So sad. If I were religious I would pray for you but I am not so I will just :laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Dang, it looks like this entire thread is turning into a pissing match between everyone... All I know is if I were not scared of CRASHING; I would lap all of YOU (Young pup's/Tiller, Wise, Elders, AH's, DA's, Religious or not) on a BLACK Busa, with BT016 Pro's. Hope to see all of you @ Barber in October.

You go Trey, I'm glad someone finally spoke up for the BT016, I can vouch for them so far, even after they wear out!

You go Trey, I'm glad someone finally spoke up for the BT016, I can vouch for them so far, even after they wear out!

I spoke up about the Bt16s:poke: read page 2! They came stock on my 09 gsxr 1k, and had no problems with them at the track. The busa had 2 sets of them. If found a good deal on them, I would be running them too!:laugh:

All pissing, moaning, and :poke: a side guys! I am trying to share my experiences with all brands of tires, that I have tried. In the hopes that it can be used to make choosing a tire easier for the purpose you are looking to use it in.

Dang, it looks like this entire thread is turning into a pissing match between everyone... All I know is if I were not scared of CRASHING; I would lap all of YOU (Young pup's/Tiller, Wise, Elders, AH's, DA's, Religious or not) on a BLACK Busa, with BT016 Pro's. Hope to see all of you @ Barber in October.

You had me believing till you said black.
We all know it's possible on a white but certainly not on a black......tisk tisk

TreyYoung said:
I was thinking Novice both days, but if you and the ZX14 are going, I would entertain Intermediate on Sunday :thumbsup:

Nothing is certain just yet, but it's definitely on the table. Maybe Novice Saturday and Intermediate Sunday..?

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

All pissing, moaning, and a side guys! I am trying to share my experiences with all brands of tires, that I have tried. In the hopes that it can be used to make choosing a tire easier for the purpose you are looking to use it in.

A little :poke: is all fine and good for laughs, but then all the worker ants have to defend the ?? , now if I put what would be normally said it would get misconstrued to the point the thread would be closed I'm sure.

And then it:

Always seems to turn to too much.....

kiss-my-ass.gif

Or: (swap out BMW for whatever you wish)

worshipbmw.gif

At least that's how I see it, but of course I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other.:boohoo:

I was thinking Novice both days, but if you and the ZX14 are going, I would entertain Intermediate on Sunday :thumbsup:

Nothing is certain just yet, but it's definitely on the table. Maybe Novice Saturday and Intermediate Sunday..?

No offense to either of you or your riding skill, but I'd highly recommend that you stay in Novice til you've gotten at least 3 weekends. After lunch there is plenty of time to go as fast as you think you can, and Intermediate is the most dangerous group. Until you can run at the front of Novice I wouldn't recommend moving up. I ran in Novice my entire first season. And, if you show the instructors you are safely fast enough, they will ususally move you up into I upon request (cause SOMEONE will crash out and make a space). Don't bite off more than you can chew, those are both purty bikes and I'd had to see you wad them up...

skydivr said:
No offense to either of you or your riding skill, but I'd highly recommend that you stay in Novice til you've gotten at least 3 weekends. After lunch there is plenty of time to go as fast as you think you can, and Intermediate is the most dangerous group. Until you can run at the front of Novice I wouldn't recommend moving up. I ran in Novice my entire first season. And, if you show the instructors you are safely fast enough, they will ususally move you up into I upon request (cause SOMEONE will crash out and make a space). Don't bite off more than you can chew, those are both purty bikes and I'd had to see you wad them up...

Keith, you beat me to it. I've talked to Jay about it, and was going to ask you and Charlie as well. I think the first weekend in Novice would be best, but from what I've heard they will not bump you up a group, only down. Maybe our favorite coach could put in a good word if it comes down to that.

Keith, you beat me to it. I've talked to Jay about it, and was going to ask you and Charlie as well. I think the first weekend in Novice would be best, but from what I've heard they will not bump you up a group, only down. Maybe our favorite coach could put in a good word if it comes down to that.

Yes if there is room in other groups and you feel ready, then you can also be bumped up a group. Some people don't like the term NOVICE and feel they are not NOVICE riders, but that term is misleading. Novice is for beginning track riders. Gives the ability to learn what it's like to be on a track compared to street without worrying about crazy fast psychos. After lunch to the end of the day, the faster group of Novice riders will be running faster than probably the slower half of the I group.

Back