Won my 1st bike show@Hooters, pics inside.

AND HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS(and me) BRITTANY WANTS TO DO SOME MORE PICTURES ALONE JUST FOR YOU GUYS :beerchug: ok for herself but its my bike and my camera so they will be going here too:whistle::thumbsup:

Fort Wayne, Indiana'
hum...close enough for me to come..we have our hooters bike night on thursdays...ask mr bogus about me and him doing show girls(all 3) last summer:laugh:
get ahold of me ill come down sometime 574 904 8146 todd
not sure wich is wich but i like the brunette..should i bring my rear seat?

Last edited:
My bike doesn't leave the house dirty to go anywhere. Especially where there's gonna be hot girls rubbing on it.:rulez:

AND HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS(and me) BRITTANY WANTS TO DO SOME MORE PICTURES ALONE JUST FOR YOU GUYS :beerchug: ok for herself but its my bike and my camera so they will be going here too:whistle::thumbsup:

The family-safe one's you can post...but if there 'just happen' to be any that are not, you will get alot of PM's for email!

The family-safe one's you can post...but if there 'just happen' to be any that are not, you will get alot of PM's for email!

:lol:

I can assure you they will all be family safe. She has class and if she didnt I wouldnt have anything to do with her or the pics. She's a good girl. :banghead: oops I mean:thumbsup::laugh:

I check postings often and I seem to check this one everytime I check postings...lol. You 2 girls are very beautiful. Thanks for the pics.

So sorry Bro . I hate hearing things like this. I couldnt imagine going through that. But you know you will see him again 1 day and have eternity together. :beerchug: And if they dont quit making these stupid fast bikes it may be sooner than you think:banghead::lol:

As far as Tia. I saw her the next day done up. Holy smokes and im not kidding. I will get you a picture and post it here just for you!:thumbsup:

I think we all won here !!

I'll take that as a PROMISE !! She was already PERFECT !! Man, I must be getting old (36) :laugh:

I agree 100% on trashy chicks !! Even though they need lovin too, just not from me.

Last edited:
Well a little update. Walked Brittany through a leg workout in the gym a couple hrs ago. The more I'm around her the more I see how beautiful she really is. She has the looks for sure but its her personality that takes the cake. Unreal to say the least. Anyone that ends up with her is 1 lucky person. No joke. Very laid back and loves sports and is NOT in to herself whatsoever like you might think. If I wasnt married:whistle: I would show her my butt:moon: :laugh:

If I had pretty women hanging on my bike like that I'd take first place too.. hahaha.. Just kiddin. Nice lookin bike. (Only saying that because someone swears there's a bike in that picture so i don't want them to feel lonely as the only one that sees it)

Back