Sunny poker ride to Hooters

Ranger

Registered
Well it was a fine sunny day in the pan handle today. Went on a Poker run with the folks from my work. Good time. We Started in Blue water bay and ended up at the Hooters in Panama City. Luck would have it they were having a Hooters girls bikini contest.Iit was a nice relaxing ride, had to take it easy with all the harleys that went. Almost won a $100 dollars but got beat out in the last card draw. Heres a few pics!
smile.gif

Never many sportbikes at places like that. Sounds like a great ride.

Sorry I missed your Busa pics. I was too busy scrolling down to get to the Hooter girls.

Looks like my work rides........1 black and red busa and a bunch of cruisers!!

Been to the hooters in Crestview? So far that one has the most of the good looking waitresses. There was another poker run last weekend just over in 'bama but didn't do that one either. What part of panhandle are you in? There are plenty of us that ride all the time

(( Topic: Sunny poker ride to Hooters, I lost
sad.gif
))

Kind of looks like you won.............if you know what I mean!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

laugh.gif

Been to the hooters in Crestview?  So far that one has the most of the good looking waitresses.  There was another poker run last weekend just over in 'bama but didn't do that one either.  What part of panhandle are you in?  There are plenty of us that ride all the time
Haven't been there yet - may have to check it out.

Vincent, I live in crestview, they're having the next round of bikini contests there this friday so I'll take the bike (ahem..for the sake of the board) and take plenty of pics. Where do you guys usually meet up at?

Back