Won my 1st bike show@Hooters, pics inside.

I'm gonna show these pics to the managers of the hooters in gulfport and biloxi. Maybe give them some initiative. They have bike nights and such, but bike washes would be sweet.:beerchug:

Nice, and congrats on the win~!~ :beerchug:

Finally some good pics as promised~!!~ :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your surgery troubles bro

Pat I wish you luck and know life can be a ***** a lot of times, but we are always blessed compared to the next shoes stay up bro!!! Showers are good!!!:thumbsup:

Congrats !! SWEET bike !!

That chick Tia is smoken hot !

Life does suck at times, I have a tattoo of my sons footprints on my neck, he passed away when he was 2 1/2 months old from S.I.D.S. it will be 6 years in Nov. still can't get over it ! All I can say is hang in there brother, and enjoy the good days like you had there, and will at the gym :poke:

Pat I wish you luck and know life can be a ***** a lot of times, but we are always blessed compared to the next shoes stay up bro!!! Showers are good!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks man! Yes, can never be too clean. Brittany( blonde) and her roomy who also just happens to be very attractive came to the gym with me yesterday and I will be seeing alot more of them there. RIGHT GIRLS?? :thumbsup::beerchug:

Brit was on here yesterday looking at the pics and im sure reading the comments. You should register Brit so u can say hi to everybody:please::thumbsup:

Congrats !! SWEET bike !!

That chick Tia is smoken hot !

Life does suck at times, I have a tattoo of my sons footprints on my neck, he passed away when he was 2 1/2 months old from S.I.D.S. it will be 6 years in Nov. still can't get over it ! All I can say is hang in there brother, and enjoy the good days like you had there, and will at the gym :poke:

So sorry Bro . I hate hearing things like this. I couldnt imagine going through that. But you know you will see him again 1 day and have eternity together. :beerchug: And if they dont quit making these stupid fast bikes it may be sooner than you think:banghead::lol:

As far as Tia. I saw her the next day done up. Holy smokes and im not kidding. I will get you a picture and post it here just for you!:thumbsup:

I'm gonna show these pics to the managers of the hooters in gulfport and biloxi. Maybe give them some initiative. They have bike nights and such, but bike washes would be sweet.:beerchug:

Absolutely a good idea. They aint touching my bike other than pictures of course but the harley guys dont care whos washing there oiled down messes and there were a couple bad ones there sat. Cant believe the way some people take care of thier rides.:banghead:

Back