Won my 1st bike show@Hooters, pics inside.

Pat Dietrich

Registered
I was the only sportbike in the show but a win is a win. :lol:

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

what? ....there's a Bike in them pics? ??????
I gotta look again now ugh!

....still don't see no bike :laugh:

those trophies make it all worth while don't they. They will bring many years of enjoyment :laugh:

What hooters is that? I may be there next sunday to have the OJ cleaned up.:thumbsup:

Fort Wayne, Indiana' not sure if your jokin cuz i've no idea where your from but sure would be nice for area riders to meet up there for some good eating of course.lol And if Brit and tia are there that would be nice too:please:. They were both very sweet girls. My new buds. Brit is the blonde and we are actually meeting up today at the gym for a training session. I am a personal trainer. Yes, it does have its benefits:whistle:

Now about not wanting to get in a fight with me. Thankyou. Although i look ok on the outside I'm 75yrs old on the inside:-( I have had 11 operations so far and the last 4 yrs has been 7 operations. I am no where near the condition and size I was a few years ago. My body has taken a serious turn for the worse. I still try though and eat pretty healthy for the most part. My ast oper. was end of jan and it was for a torn tricep on right arm. look at my elbow in pic and you can see its still somewhat swollen. Right now I'm in need of a hip replacement and a fussion inlower back. Sucks!! But I will get through it. I want to share this with you as well. There are times I have broken down and flat out bawled because of these problems ive had to indure. The dark haired girl( Tia) told me about a tattoo she has on her back side. It was for her daughter she had to bury when she was 1 month old. made me cry. So when you think you've hit rock bottom, there is someones story that will just make your life look like a dream. I feel so bad for her. I couldnt imagine the pain she holds in her heart. I know she is going to look at this topic and once again I want to say how sorry I was to hear that. You are a strong strong gal!!!!!!!!

You guys are funny people. Never thought about them being my trophy. Hmm, going to have to make some room on my shelves for them. Cant wait to clean them cause I like to keep my trophys shiny.In the shower girls, time for your daily cleansing.:rofl:

Back