Wish you could ever un-see something?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I do. :puke:

Saw this at the Harley Museum Thursday night bike night last night. Good thing I ate early.

Only once...some guy at the spring Bash, way drunk and talking about moon pies...

:whistle:

i can't see a LEO giving them a ticket even if it is parked in Handicapped parking, no one with all of their faculties would do that even to a Harley! :lol:

I'm mean, but not THAT mean :whistle:

So, you're saying if I paint my Busa to show my love for the Denver Broncos, I'll be in a thread like this? :lol:

^^^please dont ever do that:laugh:

yeah, there was this one time in band camp:laugh:

I'm mean, but not THAT mean :whistle:

So, you're saying if I paint my Busa to show my love for the Denver Broncos, I'll be in a thread like this? :lol:

aarrggghhh! don't make me dig out my eyes with a dull spoon! :banghead:

:moon:

you could put the savior of the denver donkeys peyton manning on the tank:rofl:

No, I'd likely have a #7 painted on there and get Elway's signature...don't call my Broncos names...hater... :moon:

Gsxr, my question to you would be why in the HELL are you at a modern relic museum anyway?
Second question or used as a statement, "What the hell did you expect"?

You can skin a hog, paint a hog, lean out a hog. It`s still pork.

Gsxr, my question to you would be why in the HELL are you at a modern relic museum anyway?
Second question or used as a statement, "What the hell did you expect"?

You can skin a hog, paint a hog, lean out a hog. It`s still pork.

We go there to make fun of people. Its actually great. Ever watch pro wrestling, or "My Redneck Wedding" and instantly feel better about yourself? Same concept. :rofl:

We go there to make fun of people. Its actually great. Ever watch pro wrestling, or "My Redneck Wedding" and instantly feel better about yourself? Same concept. :rofl:

Vabs said, "maybe you just feel at home there"? :whistle:

oh yeah....that yellow is horrendous! :laugh:

ya know for as much as you dont ride that thing blondie, go for it :laugh: Besides you can always just ride on the back of Omar's :tiptoe:

I could see some drunk guy eatig moon pies riding that at the bash.
Maybe even a cheesehead helmet?

Back