Mobile/Baldwin Bike Night

woodrrow

Registered
Last night Motor Sport Freaks of Daphne hosted a bike night at 5 guys and a burger on the corner of Airport & University in Mobile. Very good turnout for their first night of the season. The only people from the org there was me, wayneovich, and smac. I saw one of them taking pictures so hopefully they'll have them posted soon. :thumbsup:

Last night Motor Sport Freaks of Daphne hosted a bike night at 5 guys and a burger on the corner of Airport & University in Mobile. Very good turnout for their first night of the season. The only people from the org there was me, wayneovich, and smac. I saw one of them taking pictures so hopefully they'll have them posted soon. :thumbsup:

You know the rules.....if you don't have pics it didn't happen:poke:

:laugh:

Hope y'all had a good time. We were busy getting TallToms bike ready for the bash. New back tire and fork seals.

I hear you will be coming over Sunday.

Sure will, looking forward to meeting yall. There were pics, they just aren't posted yet... I hope.. :whistle:

Wow what time you gonna be at Dawn and Randy's? I am told its 10 hours roughly so I should be pulling in around say 5-6pm CDT, gotta make a stop about an hour away and visit a little so who knows. Dang fuel stops also.. munchie stops.. umm better make it a little later that I get there. Tell ya what ill get there about that time and if yer there we can say hi...

Last edited:
yea, I'll be there around 9 am.. sure do wish I was going to the bash.. ill be there next year for sure though..

Back