BIKE NIGHT

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up all, Last night HAL, DON, & Myself hustled over to 119th & Metcalf in Overland Park to Bike Night @ FUEL, saw alot of good looking bikes and talked to some new people, Hal was doing a little recruiting to get them over to the ZONE, After a little picture taking by DON,(REALLY NICE CAMERA BY THE WAY ) we decided to make a pass over to OMAR'S (OMSLAW) and see how he was doing and meet him and his lovely wife. Omar was a real pleasure meeting you for the first time BRO, hope we can get together sometime and do some riding,hope for the best with your BUSA. Well anyway just thought I would throw a shout out and a little WAZZZZZZZZ  UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!    P.S. DON, it was a real pleasure meeting up with you and hopefully get your mind clear for a moment before the funeral, I hope sometime to get some people together and ride down your way and pay you a visit, My prayers are with you BRO!!! Call or PM anytime if you need anything!!!
bowdown.gif
SEMI, I am working on getting up your way sometime BRO to do a little riding in your neck of the woods, It was cool talking with ya, although it seems that we woke you up from a nap @ work !!!!
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Good times, Bob! Great meeting you and Don face-to-face! Wife sez hello! Wish I could have gone with ya'll... My neighbors were commenting on 4 more Busas in my driveway!
tounge.gif

We need to get together and have a BBQ sometime!

Wish I could have made it there, but alas . . . ! Sounds like another great time was missed by me.

Bob, anything where Hal is involved is bound to be a good time... sounds like a great little meet and greet.

Glad you made it over Bob. Don is heading home this afternoon after the funeral, and I'm sure he will post up the pics he took when he gets home. I thought it was cool when we lined up all the busas that were there for the pics, and everybody came over to check them out!
super.gif
The busa is a great looking bike, but when you get several of them lined up good they look like art! Omar, I hope Tina is feeling better. For those of you who don't know, OMSLAWS'S wife Tina broke her wrist so severe that she has pins and bars on the outside of her arm. She will need to have them on for up to 5 weeks. I'm sure she would appreciate some PM'S to let her know we wish her well.

Made it home fine guys. My camera is coming home tomorrow when Mom and Dad stop by. I will get the pics posted up sometime this weekend. Good seeing you again Bob, nice to have met you Omar.
Hal and Mary opened thier home to me for as long as needed. Words can't express the caliber of people they are. Thanks for everything Hal.

Don

I'm glad I got the chance to meet you, Don! Glad you're back home safely! I wish we could have met under different circumstances; my thoughts out to you and your family.

I hope that we'll be able to hook up again this year!

(USN05LE @ Jun. 15 2007,21:38) Made it home fine guys.  My camera is coming home tomorrow when Mom and Dad stop by.  I will get the pics posted up sometime this weekend.  Good seeing you again Bob, nice to have met you Omar.  
Hal and Mary opened thier home to me for as long as needed.  Words can't express the caliber of people they are.  Thanks for everything Hal.

Don
Don, glad you made it home safe! Thanks for the kind words. You are welcomed in our home anytime. I'm sure you would do the same thing and make your home available to me too. I just may want to come down sometime and ride the great roads in Arkansas. What ya doing next weekend.
laugh.gif

glad you all had a great time
beerchug.gif
i really wish i could have been there

thanks for calling and waking me up at work, the night would have gone a lot faster if i could have just dozed on through on auto-pilot
laugh.gif

i can't wait to see the pics
poke.gif

beerchug.gif
Hey Guys Iam In The (Zone) It Feels Good
Thanks for lettiing me tag alone out to Omars house had a great time
Hal I came By O'neil Friday and gave it a little gas by the door at the end of the shop
super.gif

Glad Don made it home ok
Hope to see you guys again

(Homebrew @ Jun. 18 2007,05:22)
beerchug.gif
Hey Guys Iam In The (Zone)   It Feels Good
Thanks for lettiing me tag alone out to Omars house   had a great time
Hal I came By O'neil Friday and gave it a little gas by the door at the end of the shop  
super.gif

Glad Don made it home ok
Hope to see you guys again
Kevin, I'm glad you went with us and real happy you posted up. Start a thread in the new members forum so you can get introduced properly. WARNING, show a photo of your bike or suffer the penelty for not doing so.
laugh.gif

Back