Austin Area Hoons - Thursday Night BoneDaddys?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks, I'm in town and while I've been busier than a cat coverin' it up, Thursday night seems like the night for some BBQ and wildlife viewing :whistle:

Any locals wanna come out and hang with me and my coworker for dinner?

Det45, we'll have to figure out a time for some Rudy's, perhaps if I come back down next week or maybe you can make it up Thursday for bbq?

This week is already sitting at 32hrs & counting and that doesn't count the flights in :banghead: so I'll be ready for some good times Thursday :thumbsup:

have fun. Heading out to Arkansas tonight.

There should be a few that take you up on that offer.:beerchug:

Hey... you have to get approval for this through the tourism director!! :poke:

yeah and my social coordinator :rulez:

Come on Jules you are snoozin on the job here :laugh: I got nothing lined up, no notices, nada :poke:

sorry sir!.. I've connections in Houston... but all of my Austin folks are elsewhere...

According to our google map.. the only member we have near Austin is Dehning ... :laugh:

Last edited:
then ya gotta update the map :poke:

there's plenty of Austin area hoons :thumbsup: Hopefully they get to clickin and let me know if they are coming to dinner :beerchug:

This is so funny because I was just telling hubby how I have been craving Bone Daddy's.

Thursday night is the usual dinner with the Austin group. I will pass the info along.

Did I give you Adam's or my cell numbers the last time you were here? If not let me know and I can PM them to you.

I dont see them in my phone but this one is new, give me a ring, you still have my number?

I don't have it, I think Michael and Lisa do. I will send a PM with our numbers.

I think the Austin SBR group had already planned Thursday Dinner at Cheddar's which is right down the road, but Adam and I are game for Bone Daddy's if you are. If you want to go to Cheddar's we can do that as well. We are childless this week while the little one is in Houston with my mom, so we can actually do dinner that doesn't include kids meals...lol!

We dont have to do BoneDaddy's for sure, today was Rudy's lunch again so whatever works for the group :beerchug: Sent you a PM with my #, this is my one afternoon break and while I'm typin I'm on conf calls :( seems I work harder on the road than at home LOL :whistle:

Great to see you two as well! We will do it again next time we are all in the same place again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back