wisdom teeth

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. All I can say is that laughing gas is one heck of a trip. As soon as they put the thing over my nose I started to get light headed and start to giggle. The nore I sat there deeper I breathed and the stranger I felt. after a few minutes the room just went blank but I coult still hear everything and talk to them. The weired part was it sounded like a cd skipping and the room was spinnig. So I would start to giggle somemore. At one point I heard the dentist ask if I was doing ok and I said yes. more laughing. I could hear everyone talking about my and the I was laughing up a river (or somthing like that) Just as they thought I was out I could feel myself laugh some more finally I was out. I never felt a thing. the next thing I know I was setting up and being help into a wheel chair. I don't remember leaveing the office going down the hall getting in the elevator or even going ouside. I do remember getting into the car but not the ride home. Just pulling into the garage and walking in to the house and going straight to the computer to write this. I will be staying with mom for a few days. But I will be around. I just thought that this would make a funny story while I am still doped up.
Has anyone else gone through this?
Right now it's kind of fun but I'm sure that is going to ware off soon. I'll let you know.
Jim

Dude! I had the same thing done about 20+ years ago. They said I made a pass at the nurse while I was under. Don't remember, but I do remember she was good looking. I also remember bleeding for about a day afterwards. You don't look like this do you?

face7.gif

havent had my wisdom teeth pulled yet, but will have to soon.. not looking forward to it.

anyhoo, the nitrous is a complete trip. last time I had it was probly 18 years ago... tunnlevision, felt like my body was hanging off the armrests in the chair, everything echoed bad. wierd feeling, but like you said, laughing almost the whole time. Suppose that's why they call it laughing gas
biggrin.gif

I got lucky and all mine grow in place. So now I ahve extra teeth to bare down on when I hit 212mph

Sorry for your pain Bro.

havent had my wisdom teeth pulled yet, but will have to soon.. not looking forward to it.

anyhoo, the nitrous is a complete trip. last time I had it was probly 18 years ago... tunnlevision, felt like my body was hanging off the armrests in the chair, everything echoed bad. wierd feeling, but like you said, laughing almost the whole time. Suppose that's why they call it laughing gas  
biggrin.gif
that is exactly what I felt.  Very strange but kinda fun.
laugh.gif

O yeah, this hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. They have me on pain meds that knock me out but I have only taken some Motrin this morning due to what feels more like a head ache. The only pain I have is just a little bit in my jaw. My teeth were not impacked so they came out easy.

Back