Wisconsin's 3rd annual Ride to End Dog Fighting

We can meet at my house if we want (I'm about 5 min from there)

I believe its an actual ride. Rumor has it to Sheboygan and back, but I can't find anything about that on the website. :dunno:

I'll post up here later tonight as to when to meet here.

Cool. I am in Bot's. Text me a time and I will be by you

Rep hard guys.. and ya rolling 10 deep with Hayabusa's would be awesome.. :laugh: maybe next time.. Ill be sure to post earlier for more notice..
My rescued abused Pit Bull

Shug.jpg
shug 2.jpg

Shug.jpg

shug 2.jpg

My house 8:45 am to anyone that wants to roll with us. PM me if you need my address. :beerchug:

Arg.. only sport bike in the parking lot.... Hell its the best looking bike in the lot too...

Until we got back from the ride. Then there were a few. Glad you could make it up to say hello.

See you tomorrow morning Brother

I still say that go pro should have been on the tank when they were washing the bike.... That would have need a pic worth posting...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Hey, get off VICK. he did his time. Made some bad choices but is still a good guy :watching:
actually good people change their ways on their own. NOT because they were arrested and forced to save their reputation:whistle:. anyone who puts a dog up against another dog and watches them fight to the death is a POS period. I dont care if he did his time or not.

is a child molester a good guy after he does his time? or did they just make bad choices? he fought dogs for years for his own entertainment and watched them suffer as a result. fuk him! he's just a two legged animal imo.

Back