Wiring Nitrous was never so easy

let's not forget about petrik!,without him all of this would not be possible.It was his passion for his hayabusa that all of this technology came from.:thumbsup:

So very true, he is a bad dude for sure, I came into ecu flashing pretty late in the game and just helped to get hardware out in the open to more people who prefer to buy a ready made setup vs wiring it themselves etc

I am still really geeked about all that can be done with this and future stuff to hipefully come
Posted via Mobile Device

keep up the good work greg!when this was available to very few of us we had to make our own flashing devices,harnesses ect.now with your passion for your business you have brought it to the public.good luck in the future.If i could ever help just holla,p.s i have been i contact with petrik about a new feature for editor,i just have to do a little more homework before i e-mail it to him.

Pretty stoked on a fully programable ecu the benifits and cost of this is rediculous i wonder why people still use PC's

Last edited:
Ordered my Petrik and nitrous harness about 3 days ago im super excited cant wait to see how this bikes gonna run on the spray thumbup to smithabusa
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry i could have been more clear LOL

heyAbusa couldn't remember your real name, there was someone i just sent a NOS harness i emailed a couple of times and didn't hear back.

Greg

yea usent me an email telling me that u sent me a refund on the shift light because u can only use one rpm dependent output (nitrous in my case) i didnt think to email u back but its all good no worries

Last edited:
also i do have another question is there a built in 2 step with the software like hondata that uses the clutch switch to engage it or will i need to purchase a 2 step module

I see something about a flapper valve? I have the large air box mod which I thought eliminated this? Would that cause an issue? Sorry for some many questions just trying to get all the info up front before I order anything. I am planning on switching out the cams and running at least a 40 dry shot on it. Will this mod do all the perimeters that the Power Commander has available? Also would I be able to roll the bike into a shop to have them dyno tune it and them be able to understand and figure out this software?
Thanks,
Damien

you use the flapper control circuit to run the nitrous, electrically, so that is no problem at all as you are no longer using it on the bike anyway.

yep you can do everything a PC can and a ton more. You better talk to your local shops first thats not something i can answer for you. I think its easy to do, but some people dont like new things or change LOL

Back