Wiring Nitrous was never so easy

Greg, if you dont mind me adding something...
Make sure you've got a solenoid hooked up when you install the harness and are tuning the ECU. With nothing pluged in you will NEVER get it to switch maps, and tuning suddenly becomes very uncomfortable! I had left the solenoid connector unpluged, since I didnt have a sol. to wire up at the time and am not ready for the spray, and ran into some royal headaches. Even if you have to borrow one for tuning, make sure something is plugged in there. Thanks again for all your help getting things wired and figured out!

good point :) I have something to that effect in the directions i have for them now, but i should probably spell it out more clearly based on your findings

Something else we figured out Greg...
If you're like me and hate having a clutch interrupt switch(cant stand them, I'm responsible enough to not need one!) and have hardwired it closed loop, you WILL not have active map-switching either! I guess I sort of turned my bike into a "what not to do" when it came to my nitrous setup. Also, if using the starter button and Greg' harness in a similar fashion to the one's he built me, you must keep the clutch sw functional or your starter solenoid will be engergized EVERY time you're into the spray.

Never had a functional one on any of my bikes. But then again never had a fuel injected bike before either. Always figured I've been smart enough to not start a bike in gear without the clutch engaged. Oh well..learn something new everyday!
Posted via Mobile Device

I recently acquired plug and play connectors for the flapper valve, same functionality, just looks a little nicer than male spade connectors pushed in etc

nosharness.jpg

:cheerleader:Very Cool Sh--t! I bought one and props to Greg for simplifying a dry shot for any one wanting to play around with spray on a BUSA. Greg I pushing you up again. Thanks for all the new cool toys I have that help me play with my most favorite toy my BUSA.:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Man I can't wait until this is available for the 08's, Been wanting to spray, just waiting to see where this is going for the 08.

Back