Winterize!

jnaquin72

Registered
Being a transplant from the south, I'm not too familiar with having to winterize. Any fellow org. members have any recommendations? Its dropping to the 30's here in Philly by weeks end. I don't have a garage but I do have a shed, would I be better off leaving her under cover in the driveway or down in the shed?

Thanks, Bogus, very helpful! But believe me I tried the in house thing and the old lady shut that down QUICK!

:rofl:

Simple answers for simple questions...not my fault they don't get it :poke:

Heated gear is preferable, but snowmobile cloths will do.

???

post-12-86584-whatbush0rj.jpg

He wants to get ready for the winter. One needs to stay warm when it gets cold out, not that you would know about that.

He wants to know about where and how to STORE his bike :poke:

Please re read :lol:

BusaWhipped doesn't know what storing a bike is!!! The only time Luci isn't out is when there is ice or snow or when she has to go to the "spa" for a quick pick me up!!! :laugh:

In the shed. Pull off the negative terminal and hook up a battery tender. Change the antifreeze and make sure you change the oil in the spring if you dont do it before putting it away for the winter. Also add fuel stabilizer. This is all coming from what I've read other people doing to winterize it. I am lucky enough to live in a climate where I can ride year round. I'm looking forward to Christmas and riding with friends.

Back