$349 for winterization and storage

If you decide to let the dealer store it for you make sure you give them a good cover for it. Hopefully it won't get knocked around any while in their shop. Take pics of it at all angles too.

Im thinking of taking my 08 busa to the dealer and have them winterization and store my bike all winter season in a heated climate control warehouse for $349.
Winterize includes everything i guess,changing oil etc.

Do you think its worth it?
It's only worth it Billy, if you had a huge bet on the Vikes +3 this past Monday.
Man O live, I hit them babies hard! :laugh:

Remove the battery triple bag it and take it inside the house.

Spray silicone lube on the parts that you might think would rust.

Get old socks fill 'em with moth balls, and leave it around the delicate wiring areas for the critters.

Add STABIL in your tank and fill it up to the brim then run it for a minute.

Drain the oil, and cover your bike with a quality breatheable waterproof bike cover.

1340 is smoken crack if thats his plan on leaving a Busa outside during the winter!!
If it comes to that make a ramp and I'll drive it through my front door and make the kid sleep on the couch and put the Busa in his bedroom for the winter:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1340 is smoken crack if thats his plan on leaving a Busa outside during the winter!!
If it comes to that make a ramp and I'll drive it through my front door and make the kid sleep on the couch and put the Busa in his bedroom for the winter:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rofl: correction it was crystal meth. That fat bike ain't steppin on my carpet, that's like owning a brand new Escalade and still living in your parent's basement. Not cool at all.

It doesn't have to be a heated garage. IMO
Just as long as it is out of the elements and not "out side" out side.???

I wouldn't trust a dealer with my dirt bike let alone a Busa. :rofl:

Shoot out here in Cali we have an alternative solution to bike winterization, we just ride year round. :laugh: Right now were enjoying this beautiful fall weather, to the rest of you that would be summer. :lol:

Last edited:
I am with a couple of the other fella's it might be cheaper for you to rent a storage space for the winter and do the winterization yourself :beerchug:

Back