$349 for winterization and storage

Billy Busa

Banned
Im thinking of taking my 08 busa to the dealer and have them winterization and store my bike all winter season in a heated climate control warehouse for $349.
Winterize includes everything i guess,changing oil etc.

Do you think its worth it?

a good garage should suffice (I run a dehumidifier in mine) but if have to store your bike outside? money is not the issue? go for it... figure $100 is the service part of it..

TIMES ARE TIGHT AROUND HERE...IF YOU HAVE DA MONEY DO IT....IF NOT JUS CHANGE OIL FILL UP TANK AND ADD A STABOLIZER....CLEAN CHAIN & RELUBE, CHECK ALL BOLTS MAKE SURE TIGHT AND THEN CLEAN AND COVER...DONT FORGET TO TRICKLE CHARGE BATTERY....I TAKE MINE OUT AND TRICKLE CHARGE COUPLE TIMES A MONTH....WALLA...JUS SAVED YOU MONEY...NOW CAN I TAKE A LOAN:laugh::whistle:

TIMES ARE TIGHT AROUND HERE...IF YOU HAVE DA MONEY DO IT....IF NOT JUS CHANGE OIL FILL UP TANK AND ADD A STABOLIZER....CLEAN CHAIN & RELUBE, CHECK ALL BOLTS MAKE SURE TIGHT AND THEN CLEAN AND COVER...DONT FORGET TO TRICKLE CHARGE BATTERY....I TAKE MINE OUT AND TRICKLE CHARGE COUPLE TIMES A MONTH....WALLA...JUS SAVED YOU MONEY...NOW CAN I TAKE A LOAN:laugh::whistle:

:poke:

Caps_Lock.jpg

Im thinking of taking my 08 busa to the dealer and have them winterization and store my bike all winter season in a heated climate control warehouse for $349.

Why not just winterize it and store it yourself?

+1 on the heated storage shed. You can come and go as you please then.

Hell just get it serviced and you can store it in my heated basement, I will make sure it is started regularly.:laugh:

if you dont have a garage to store it in or a friend that has space for you .. then i would not leave it out in the snow and weather all winter. money well spent.

my brother did that last year in chicago had dealer service it and store it and i think it was about the same.
if we lived closer that 5 hours from one another i would store it for him,

Probally not a bad idea if you don't plan on riding it this winter. Shoud be a safe place to keep it if nothing else.

Considering Minnesota winter weather conditions, if you don't have a place to put it inside, it would be money well spent versus leaving it outside.

Back