Winter Report from NORTHERN OHIO

If anyone ever tries to tell you your a crazy lunatic for riding in 35 degree weather with wet roads and snow on the embankments,

they are probably right.:laugh:

WITH THAT IN MIND! i trickle charged the battery all last night, fired it up until it was hot this morn and RODE TO WORK!!! LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
but lemme tell you.. the ride home was 25, and that was frickin cold. REALLY cold.
and I really do NOT recommend trying to get into a driveway when its snow and iced, man I was literally praying i wasnt going to drop it as i clutched my way up and up, little by little (a 5 minute ordeal)

you should see the path i made into the garage, lol, it was a zigzag of the tire digging in then kicking one way, before digging in and kicking the other...
lol
a good foot and a half swing!

anyone else doing anything stupid, reckless, and incredibly fun?

Colton

oh and my GF just told me she loves me to the moon and beyond, so I called her buzz lightyear.

I thought it was funny :D

and yes, I am about 9 years old.:laugh::laugh:

you should see the path i made into the garage, lol, it was a zigzag of the tire digging in then kicking one way, before digging in and kicking the other...
lol
a good foot and a half swing!

anyone else doing anything stupid, reckless, and incredibly fun?

Colton

Ok we are hooked

:worthless:

post up dont be shy Pictures please

Here ya go!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Not for me thank you very much. Far to much salt on the roads. My bikes won't come out till at least April.

Well bro, you're officially nutty'r than me. I went out last season to test my gear when it was 14 degrees and froze my thumbs off (the gear kept everything else pretty warm). But, the streets and driveway were clear - big snowbanks but dry streets. Eye-yi-yi wouldn't have tried to negotiate your driveway :laugh:
Thanks for the pics.
-Jim

Crazy? Eh. I'd just be worried about tire temperature. I'll ride if it's down to 40 or so but I constantly worry about tire temperature. My baby is too precious to put down.

You are one crazy dude...and if you dropped the bike you might have committed Hari-Kari with those spiked ends on everything:laugh:2hip...by the way..thanks for the pics...made me laugh

Back