Winters 1st blast ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
The cold fronts allways move left to right across this northwest corner of the good ol USA, and here comes the first wet one of the season and very early I might add. Brace yourselfs midwest, here it come...

In the nor cal valley we havent seen rain since last May so it is nice to have all the dust settle but it looks to be wet and cold for a bit and we have snow in the sierra's allready and it aint even Halloween yet. YIKES! might be a long winter...

It never really got all that warm this summer either. There were a lot of sweaty days last year, but this past summer I can only count a few.

You are right, it's going to be a bit chilly'er this winter, it may get down to 50 this year.
biggrin.gif

43 degrees here this a.m. and I was working in Chester/Almanor yesterday and snapped this as I drove along elv. is about 4500 ft.

Fall_04_002.jpg

And for some strange reason, I thought you lived in Hawaii
laugh.gif

Maybe it will all melt away soon and you can ride a few more times.

laugh.gif

Hawaii? Yes 27 years and counting ... I filed part time tax statis there and Cali this year still have my house and biz there too. Just came back to my birth town for awhile and havin FUN! I think Hilo is still home though... aloha oe'
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hawaii? Yes 27 years and counting ... I filed part time tax statis there and Cali this year still have my house and biz there too. Just came back to my birth town for awhile and havin FUN!  I think Hilo is still home though... aloha oe'  
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Okay, now I get it.
laugh.gif

Hope your visit goes well, and the weather cooperates for ya!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back