Winter Mods

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
It's been a crazy winter here in Ohio.  I've finally gotten Agent Orange all buttoned back up.  This winter I've done the PCIII, small air box mod, custom full dual exhaust, orange LED lighting, gold grill screens and dual tone horns.

The problem is, after all that work, I have one screw left over.  Anybody know where this goes?  Seriously, I really need to know.  I found it on the floor when I cleaned up.

IMG_3711.jpg

Here's a shot of the exhaust installed.  This is a Two Brother dual header I got from someone on the board.
headrt.jpg

headlt.jpg

Here's what I had made to connect to it.  The nice thing is, I've got the dual setup I wanted, and I can use ANY bolt on cans with it!

flanges.jpg

newpipe1.jpg

newpipe3.jpg

Installed:

ltside-1.jpg

rtside.jpg

More pics

rear.jpg

Here's where I put my PC

pcinstall.jpg

Nose ready to get gold:
IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

Here's a clip of the exhaust. Damn, I love how Two Bros sound.

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid110.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/thebbbrain/wintermods/Fullexhaust.flv"></embed>

screw sort of looks like the one that hold the black rubber sheild on the top of the motor...bolt goes just behind steering stem on the top mid point of frame...MAYBE...???

(canadian mike @ Apr. 14 2007,15:27) screw sort of looks like the one that hold the black rubber sheild on the top of the motor...bolt goes just behind steering stem on the top mid point of frame...MAYBE...???
You mean the one that holds the airbox down? If that's the case, I'll have another extra screw. LOL

The airbox screw is in.

Any other ideas?

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 14 2007,15:36) Or the radiator, Oil cooler?
I don't think any of those have the philips head do they? Body work is back on bike now, so I'll need a pretty good suggestion to go check.

Thx.

those pipes look choice with your bike, and sound awesome

its looks like it might have been cold the day you made that video.
beerchug.gif

(thepushercg @ Apr. 14 2007,15:43) those pipes look choice with your bike, and sound awesome

its looks like it might have been cold the day you made that video.
beerchug.gif
Yep, and it's cold today. I still haven't ridden (like this) yet.

Today it's raining/snowing.
eek2.gif

Nice! Not sure where it goes, but I will be opening mine up in the next week or so and if I recognize it I'll let you know.

(Blue Streak @ Apr. 14 2007,15:58) It looks like one of the bolts that hold the undertail on the subframe.

Oh yeah bike looks great also.  
bowdown.gif
That's what I thought, but when I checked those are round heads, this one is a 10mm hex.

Funny thing is, I am missing one under the hump, but those don't have the philips center.

On my bike, they are hex heads. Under the subframe in the front where it mounts to the frame- directly above the driver footpeg.....
Only place I could find that bolt....
beerchug.gif

(J.Busa @ Apr. 14 2007,17:11) On my bike, they are hex heads. Under the subframe in the front where it mounts to the frame- directly above the driver footpeg.....
Only place I could find that bolt....
beerchug.gif
With a philips in the middle? I didn't see any in that area. Can you get a pic?

I didn't have any of that area disassembled, but you never know.

Back