More bling mods

Nice bike Arey  
cool.gif
Thanks BA BUSA.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
Damn arey, your bike is sweet. IMHO, you should just get the inners painted one solid color. The blue maybe? I've had mine in the '02 silver/gray two-tone, but I changed and went with a solid color, and it looks 10 times better in solid.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
 Damn arey, your bike is sweet.  IMHO, you should just get the inners painted one solid color.  The blue maybe?  I've had mine in the '02 silver/gray two-tone, but I changed and went with a solid color, and it looks 10 times better in solid.
Thanks bacharles. Ref the inners will be giving it a thought with the solid color option. Will be looking up some pics to see which option I will pick. The grips are just awesome. I love them
biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
 Damn arey, your bike is sweet.  IMHO, you should just get the inners painted one solid color.  The blue maybe?  I've had mine in the '02 silver/gray two-tone, but I changed and went with a solid color, and it looks 10 times better in solid.
Like BA said. I thought about getting mine done with the lines to match the 03 scheme, but decided to stick with a solid black. That way if I decide to go with custom paint I don't have to them redone.

bowdown.gif

Back