More bling mods

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Well installed a couple mods, Reservoir Covers new stlye ones, Engraved hayabusa grips, Stator cover & R.I.S belly wing. We all love pics. I think my next mods will be on the power side probably full dual HMF low mount exhaust with a pc.

Modding the bike gets on you... the freaking thing totally consumes a busa owner
biggrin.gif
I ordered some frame sliders and fairing grill on ebay! Getting ready to order the Tobin seats also...
blush.gif

stator cover & belly wing, Can't hardly see wing in this pic

arey, I saw those grips on ebay... how good are they? I mean will your hands slip if your not wearing gloves while riding
rock.gif

Modding the bike gets on you... the freaking thing totally consumes a busa owner
biggrin.gif
I ordered some frame sliders and fairing grill on ebay! Getting ready to order the Tobin seats also...
blush.gif
I here you. You just reminded me I have the six shooter frame sliders for around 4 mouths already and still haven't had the guts to start the install, thinking of cutting the holes just freaks me out.
sad.gif

Arey,
Bike looks tight! IMHO, painted inners would set it off - maybe paint the mirrors as well. The finishing touch? Put some reflectors on that bad boy-----bling, boing! j/k
laugh.gif
sweet Blusa!

Arey,
Bike looks tight!  IMHO, painted inners would set it off - maybe paint the mirrors as well.  The finishing touch?  Put some reflectors on that bad boy-----bling, boing! j/k
laugh.gif
 sweet Blusa!
I been thinking about the painted inners. But don't know if they would look good with that paint scheme. I have seen them chrome and it looks tight check this pic out. What do you think.

Arey, Nice ride for shore..I,m not sure about the blingin' dash panels though, me thinks painted would better.. Da Busa is looking very good for shore..
beerchug.gif

Lookin Good
cool.gif

I'm a little partial to the painted inners, seems like you have plenty of shiny on there already.

Back