More bling mods

Looking good. Damn that 04 Blue/Silver looks good.
wink.gif
I've also got a list of things to still do, since the weather sucks and I can't ride anyway: Tobin seats, painted inners, painted mirrors, gauges, ... I don't think the addiction ever ends.

Thanks guys. BigBSBusa I like the painted inners on that paint scheme, But I am not sure it would look that sweet with my bike scheme. But I will keep checking to see if I see one.Thanks again

Looking good.  Damn that 04 Blue/Silver looks good.  
wink.gif
 I've also got a list of things to still do, since the weather sucks and I can't ride anyway: Tobin seats, painted inners, painted mirrors, gauges, ...  I don't think the addiction ever ends.
Thanks! It's a 03 that was only available in Japan, but a bike shop out here got hold of about 14 of them.The only problem is if I need the plastics can't find them anywhere in the U.S. The 04 is not the exact color. Don't forget to post pics of your mods and your wright I don't think the addiction ever ends.
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
 Aaargh! Too shiny! Must put on sunglasses.....

cool.gif

...that's better.

Give me some warning next time....

damn, bro.....
thumbs-up.gif

Sweet....very. BTW, we never got a chance to fianlize that tail light socket transaction. So sorry we didn't get a chance to. Email or PM me....
cool.gif

Thanks guys for the compliments. pacificbusa I can't remember but was your tail sockets damaged ?

Nice Bike Arey. Is the frame polished or chromed ? And which Undertail did you go with ? They are right some painted inners would be the way to go now. I have the same bike 2004 Blue and Sliver but have just been focusing on proformance. I think now its time for a litle BLING.

HMFs make more power than Yoshi's?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Another one coming over... I keep saying you can't beat em man.

If you get those HMFs, and painted inners, your bike is gonna look very similar to mine. That 2004 blue/silver is sweet man.

BUSA1.JPG

Thanks for the feedback on the grips arey
smile.gif

I'll consider getting a pair for myself...

Nice Bike Arey. Is the frame polished or chromed ?  And which Undertail did you go with ? They are right some painted inners would be the way to go now. I have the same bike 2004 Blue and Sliver but have just been focusing on proformance. I think now its time for a litle BLING.
Thanks tinmann. First the whole bike is polished except for the grab bar,triple clamp,reservoir covers,grips & stator cover.The undertail I have is the euro tail that comes with the hayabusa kanji on the tail lights. Will lookup some pics to post it. I am leaning more on the painted inners then will be doing some performance mods. Post some pics when you start with your bling installs.
biggrin.gif

Back