Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

Went and saw Willie for a short while today, his wife was there both with big smiles! Excellent to see them in such good spirits. Brittani and I didn't stay too long as the nurses were making rounds. :thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup: heart warming to see all the card from oRg members and the Hayabusa book from Doug :bowdown: Way to show our spirit, Willie also mentioned wanting to come to the Fall Bash if possible.

Willie you and your family are in my continued thoughts, please feel free to call or PM me with anything you folks may need :beerchug:

Keep up the good work Willie! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Went to see Willie after lunch. They said that gsxr750 had come by. He seemed in good spirits today and should be leaving for Thoms Rehab soon. My daughter was acting like she came to finish him off with a pillow.

Oops forgot the picture

IMG00111.jpg

You're looking good man! :thumbsup:

Hope you make it to fall bash...

I'll have him there. We talked about repairing the bike and he wasnt sure about riding again. That's normal I guess. I wrecked a Honda back in 1984(yeah, I'm old) and swore to never ride again. I was back on after the first Spring day a few months later. I guess everyone handles it differently.

If he does end up fixing the bike I would be more then willing to offer a hand. I can understand if he does not wish to ride anymore, but even if that is his call I really hope that he sticks around the oRg. :beerchug:

Brother Willie has moved to Care Partners rm 151 for rehab today. I will go see him tomorrow and pass on the word. They request visitors come after 4pm. Thanks, Dk

Brother Willie has moved to Care Partners rm 151 for rehab today. I will go see him tomorrow and pass on the word. They request visitors come after 4pm. Thanks, Dk

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

excellent news!

:beerchug: Keep plugging away, it's gonna take Willie longer to read this thread then to recover! :lol:

Back