I got one more big favor

Jennie had her second surgery today and the doctor really wont have much conclusion until the results are back 3-7 days. Thanks for all the past and continued prayers for her and her family.

Here is the cut and paste from Jennie's husband. Thanks for remembering these dear friends in your prayers.
Hi all,
sorry for those with duplicate info. The pathology report is in and all is clear!! PTL!! It is even more amazing because after removing the uterus they determined that she had another type of cancer in it -- adnocarcinoma -- usually only found in post-menopausal women who are overweight. Again, a rare occurrence. Also the other ovary had yet another low malignant potential tumor. This does raise more concern about recurrence. She gets her staples out on Friday, and we should meet with the oncologist to discuss in full the pathology report sometime next week. I do not know right now if some further treatment might be needed. The initial report suggests that all is well, however, this whole affair has been marked by low percentage possibilities and rarity in the actuality. Please continue to pray. I will let you know more next week.

jim

Back